Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ciphery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    LANUS (Big Mouth)
    Here we go again, no name, no order number, no invoice number, absolutely NO usable information.... Yes I consulted our data base for the name you use, no results.... My crystal ball showed similar results.

First of all we do not send out parcels with the contents sticking out, obviously that shipment went through the Canada Post parcel compactor, same design as the Air Canada luggage destroyer.

Did you sign a damaged shipment notice with Canada Post ?

Did you take Pictures ?

Did you notify us (shipper) by e mail, fax or by phone ?

Of course if you are not satisfied, contact us and we will agree to a FULL refund, that is how we conduct business.... However we can only meet your wishes WHEN we know who you are....

I know we will get 1000000000000 postings saying how we should have , could have, might have served you better.... I agree you are frustrated, we ruined your dinner party, forced you to write a short novel regarding the matter.... HELP US TO HELP YOU.... Talk to us

John
    Pretty sure Canada post designed the Air Canada lugage compactor John.

While I normally like to see grievances posted on the public forums, I prefer them to be written up after the fact with the resolution included so we can draw our own conclusions on which businesses to support. It's good to see which retailers come through when something goes sideways.

Either way 5/5 thread would encourage archiving.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    While I hate how my rifle from Marstar came UPS (meaning I eventually drove 30 km to the depot to pick it up- FK UPS), this novella approach to a thread is worse.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Wow, is he still sleeping? I have dealt with Marstar only a few times, but all with excellent service. This is giving them a bad name for seemingly no reason.

CGN Regular
    I've dealt with John @ Marstar on a number of purchases - 1 for a Norc M4, others for parts. I've had no problems with any shipments they have arrived secure and well packed and in plain boxes - no outside indicate of what was inside. During the ordering process i've asked questions, raised concerns and John/Marstar have always answered promptly and quickly. No disrespect to the OP but - pick up the phone and call them. Posting the juicy details here does seem to make good reading for some but the way this was done makes it impossible for John to do anything to resolve any issues.

you have my attention also as I was just about to make an order.Will wait a day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailgunslinger View Post
    Im glad he posted this on a public forum. It helps me make decisions on who i buy from. If you or anyone else doesnt like it then stfu and get out of the thread. No one forces you to read.If a company shipped anything to me, especially a firearm and after i cancelled and shipped it like garbage i would be irate.
    Now its been 1 day since he posted he obviously has a life outside of this forum and im sure he'll post when hes not so po'd.
    Keep your panties on ladies.
    Hey, I'll give the OP a chance. Where is he? Did he fall off his chair last night. Are we are waiting for him to wake up? The post is useless w/o the details!
    I'm not saying someone should not post a problem with a dealer. Just get it all out with the details before you start to badmouth them.

I've never ordered from Marstar (does not mean i won't), but the dealers make this site possible. No need to post this as a novel. Done, end of story, enough already!
    STFU?.....whatever...LOL
    Last edited by wingshots; 01-29-2014 at 04:39 PM.

This post is not required OP. Pick up the phone, call it in with ALL the details John needs and deal with it.

Maybe JJ Abrams wrote this script and the movie is over?

No pics? then didn't happen.