Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Boxing Day shopping experience at Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by travic View Post
    you have my attention also as I was just about to make an order.Will wait a day
    Drama within the Drama .. getting better ... Will travic place an order or not? ... Will travic's item still be in stock ? .. Tune in tomorrow ..

Like this will be fixed up in a day ... NOT!

I could not run a business these days with all the social media and public forums for morons like this to take the center stage. I call bull####. No pictures, no details, and you don't even take the time to inform the company. You sir are an idiot!!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rocor98 View Post
    Drama within the Drama .. getting better ... Will travic place an order or not? ... Will travic's item still be in stock ? .. Tune in tomorrow ..

Like this will be fixed up in a day ... NOT!

NO Chit!
    Last edited by wingshots; 01-29-2014 at 12:59 PM.

ibtl

Quote Originally Posted by lanis View Post
    There were some good deals to be had in firearms world at Christmas time.

One of the retailers that I dealt with before, with mixed luck, had two rifles I was interested in at a very good price.

Even though I was somewhat uneasy about dealing with him again, I decided to give it a chance.

Everyone has a bad going once in a while, and out of several deals we had, most of them went OK.

So I went forward and ordered these rifles, hoping for the best.

But... not quite.

Two weeks went by, without any updates or order acknowledgment, and I decided to call it quits and cancel this order.

I called in, spoke to an employee, who informed me that order was not completed yet, and he is cancelling it as we speak.

Great. I avoided problems this time.

Not quite.

Day or two later, I received email from their administrator that order has been shipped, and my CC charged.

At this point, I am feeling pressured into situation I don't wanna be in, but after sleeping on it- figure I may as well

keep the rifles, and be done with it.

Deal is going sideways... but I did originally want these rifles... price is good... let's just go with it, keep it simple and make

the best of it.

Not quite.

About a week later, I received postal notice that parcel has arrived for me, and is being held at local postal outlet.

/to be continued
    Well, if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that the author (OP) is letting the reader experience some of the waiting and wondering and anticipation and disappointment and
    frustration that he experienced in his dealings with said retailer. Judging by the response this thread is getting, I'd say that he has succeeded in doing just that - assuming
    my assumption is correct that is.
    It's been very interesting to see how the various people respond.
    There are absolutely no absolutes! :D

Merciless...yes he will,yes it is,no it won't.... back to Jerry show

Oh boy.

I would have talked to Marstar first.

The OP has prompted me to look at Marstar online.... damn I want one of the rifles he's selling. If i get one I might as well get two.

Don't forget folks; Marstar was the first to give us the $400 M14. When all other retailers had been charging double that.... of course the expensive ones from other retailers were better with tighter quality controls (*cough* bullzhit *cough*)

Slow shipping? - Yup
    Eventually get your gear? - YUPPERS

Honest and slow... Meh... I like em' because they're honest. I DARE ANYONE TO SAY MARSTAR STOLE THEIR MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by WestIslandRifle View Post
    I believe it's marstar just guessing by the name of the thread
    The thread last night didn't have marstar in the name and it was in the general discussion forum. That's why people are asking who this is about.

We all know that plots without a resolution are all the rage amongst the angsty, artsy crowd these days. Lets one write their own ending so let the creative juices flow and go to it. IBTL
    Gun Control: If there's a gun involved I want to control it

Health Canada study shows using a telephone first has shown a remarkable effect in reducing stress.