Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 637375767778798081828384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: CZ 958 "Teaser!"

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    fallout reference nothing, that was what used to be on the tv screen every Saturday morning before the stations started to broadcast. :D

But on a serious note fellows, Mr. Wolverine is working very hard on this and as soon as it is all finalized he will be sharing with the forum. While I know that instant gratification tends to be the norm now and that patience is something not everyone has (myself included), I would ask for some understanding. This is a new firearm, being worked out basically from the ground up. Mr. Wolverine and CZ/BRNO are making sure it is done correctly.

I did manage to sneak a picture off Mr. Wolverine's camera of some of the prototypes being tested at the secret CZ facility.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

is it here yet?

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    fallout reference nothing, that was what used to be on the tv screen every Saturday morning before the stations started to broadcast. :D

But on a serious note fellows, Mr. Wolverine is working very hard on this and as soon as it is all finalized he will be sharing with the forum. While I know that instant gratification tends to be the norm now and that patience is something not everyone has (myself included), I would ask for some understanding. This is a new firearm, being worked out basically from the ground up. Mr. Wolverine and CZ/BRNO are making sure it is done correctly.

I did manage to sneak a picture off Mr. Wolverine's camera of some of the prototypes being tested at the secret CZ facility.
    Oh wow I guess they use garden gnomes for cheap labor at the secret cz factory.

Lol
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Figured I would p!ss everyone off by bumping this thread to the top again. Psych

I just read an interesting thread from 2012 that just got bumped to the top for some reason. It was in the north sylva thread, and was in regards to a possible CSA VZ58 varients in 7.62x51 NATO and another 12 gauge.

Obviously I would just love to see the original idea for the CZ958 to come to life and end up in my safe, but I'm wondering if Mr Wolverine is already looking into the future for other routes to take the cz958? A 7.62x51 or a 12 gauge model would be awesome. I'm just picturing the three of them in the same wall in my gun room on display. Pure badass.

And for around a $1000 price point Id think these models would fill a very nice gap in the Canadian firearms scene. We don't get FALs, and we don't get Saigas. Give us something mr wolverine! You are the chosen one!

I would love to have a 12 gauge.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    It would make more sense to get the 958 rolled out before speculating and dreaming as to what is coming next.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I would be very interested in having a CZ958 in 7.62x39 and another one in 7.62x51
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

12 guage would be badass. Though I'd still rather the original 7.62X39 before picking up such a variant.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    It would make more sense to get the 958 rolled out before speculating and dreaming as to what is coming next.
    Agreed.

But srsly, in the future possibly a pistol version... Way in the future. 958 is the primary focus so take your time.