Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Off the shelf XCR-L in light barrel ?

To get to days price for guns not in stock, you have to have an order placed with a deposit, before we have time to work out the new prices, which we will action as soon as we can.

Will there be keymod uppers w/light barrels and new bolt or only full rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Will there be keymod uppers w/light barrels and new bolt or only full rifles?
    Right now we have complete rifles ordered. In the past we have had very little demand for "top halves" no problem to order them if the demand is there. Our aim is to sell guns and have satisfied customers, I am "all ears" as they say !

What do you guys mean by "new bolts"

I would be in for a keymod upper with new bolt and light barrel...as long as its good to go with my current lower...prob would want it in x39 tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Right now we have complete rifles ordered. In the past we have had very little demand for "top halves" no problem to order them if the demand is there. Our aim is to sell guns and have satisfied customers, I am "all ears" as they say !
    I would be interested depending on price. Also, does the new bolt work with the older lower ? In the end, would it be worth buying a new keymod upper with new bolt and light weight barrel or just buy the complete rifle ?

Mr Robinson was listing the 300 blackout I believe on a video from shot show. A barrel would be nice for the xcr l, I am not sure that people are catching the fact that the only thing you need to change is the barrel. Uses existing 5.56 mags and bolt. The round can be used for hunting.
    Tentative cost for a key modded upper and a 300 black out barrel. Just a guesstimate would be fine for budgetary planning.

Would a special order for a xcr-m mini with 18.6" lightweight barrel be possible? I think the shorter handguard (key mod) with light barrel would make for an excellent handling carbine.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegger View Post
    Would a special order for a xcr-m mini with 18.6" lightweight barrel be possible? I think the shorter handguard (key mod) with light barrel would make for an excellent handling carbine.
    Nothing planned for this.

Quote Originally Posted by d_bona@live.com View Post
    Mr Robinson was listing the 300 blackout I believe on a video from shot show. A barrel would be nice for the xcr l, I am not sure that people are catching the fact that the only thing you need to change is the barrel. Uses existing 5.56 mags and bolt. The round can be used for hunting.
    Tentative cost for a key modded upper and a 300 black out barrel. Just a guesstimate would be fine for budgetary planning.
    Waiting on prices from Rob Arms will post ASAP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast