Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off the shelf XCR-L in light barrel ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar

Off the shelf XCR-L in light barrel ?

I'm looking forward to the release of key mod model and wondering if they could possibly be offered with light weight barrel (instead of having to buy the light weight barrel as a separate additional accessory).

I'm sure the key mod option and a light weight barrel will offer some substantial weight savings.

Also, any idea if a light weight x39 barrel is in the plans?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner View Post
    I'm looking forward to the release of key mod model and wondering if they could possibly be offered with light weight barrel (instead of having to buy the light weight barrel as a separate additional accessory).

I'm sure the key mod option and a light weight barrel will offer some substantial weight savings.

Also, any idea if a light weight x39 barrel is in the plans?

Thanks in advance.
    We have placed our next order of XCR-L rifles all our ordered with the Keymod hand guard which saves approx. 1/2 lb and lightweight barrels which saves another 1 lb approx.(If my memory is correct). I see no reason why we can not order in rifles with lightweight barrels in 7.62 x 39. I think the XCR-L and XCR-M with Keymod hand guards will become the standard stock item for us and rifles with the two or four rail upper will become special order only.

BANNED
    I would like to see a x39 light barrel, key mod too.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have placed our next order of XCR-L rifles all our ordered with the Keymod hand guard which saves approx. 1/2 lb and lightweight barrels which saves another 1 lb approx.(If my memory is correct). I see no reason why we can not order in rifles with lightweight barrels in 7.62 x 39. I think the XCR-L and XCR-M with Keymod hand guards will become the standard stock item for us and rifles with the two or four rail upper will become special order only.
    Eta or can I preorder??

Wow, that is great news. This really makes the XCR come in nicely on the scales! I think these weight savings really make the XCR very appealing and competitive. I think I best call on Monday to discuss.

CGN Regular
    will the rifles you ordered also come with the new improved bolts I have one ordered but I want to make sure it has the new bolt

What about Keymod with light barrel in 6.8SPC? Will you be ordering these as a stocked item or waiting until existing inventory is depleted? I assume there will be an increase in price for these rifles over the current XCR-L?

Is there a x39 light weight barrel available? This would be my first choice over the 5.56mm light weight.

The next shipment will have the new bolts. I see no reason why we can not order 7.62 x 39 lightweight barrels, we haven't yet, but will if demand is there, we have to order a minimum quantity as our (Wolverine Supplies) barrels are special order due to the length. yes you can place a back order now with a $200 deposit, this will secure a rifle at todays price, this will increase due to our weak dollar as soon as we have time to correct it! Available options are listed below, so you can confirm the part number for your own order. Not all .223 barrel twist are available all the time.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 01-31-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Last question......to secure at today's price, we have to give deposit by ......? I'm thinking next week is ok?
    Thanks for all the quick answers to todays thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast