More Girsans

Thread: More Girsans

Tags: None
  1. McGlocks said:
    I did not know they made a 1911!!! i have been looking for a cheap 1911 in 40cal and it seems SAM is my only option right now. If they could do a cheap forged 1911 in 40 i would preorder it even

mobusten said:
    My compact yavuz 16 has an aluminium frame which I was pretty disappointed about. I wanted to remove the black and try my hand at bluing. I don't want a half black, half blued gun though.. I'm curious if the 1911's have aluminium as well.

JR Hartman said:
    just fyi, a "real" Beretta is aluminum framed as well.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

rick43pen said:
    Quote Originally Posted by skip1600 View Post
    Great pistols and we need more .. Thier beretta clones are bang on and super accurate
    Glad to hear it. I have one on the way

mobusten said:
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    just fyi, a "real" Beretta is aluminum framed as well.
    I did not know that. You learn something new every day I guess. I wonder why no one makes a steel one, I would have thought people would be more into that.

JR Hartman said:
    its a heavy pistol to start with, that would be a monster if it was a steel frame too. it is designed to be a duty pistol, carried day in, day out.

plus if polymer is strong enough, and its proven that it is, then quality aluminum is just fine.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

431b_r said:
    i could use more mags at a great price

8. Gotrek said:
    I shot my co-workers berretta clone made by Girsan and I have to admit it is a fantastic weapon. Loved everything about it. Functioned flawlessly and is accurate right out of the box. I'd love to try that shotgun they make.