Thread: sig 226 tac ops grips

sig 226 tac ops grips

Hi, would you be able to get the tac ops grips fir the 226? I would like to try and graft them onto my p220 as I cannot find a commercially produced magwell for the p220. The only magwell grips I've found for the p220 are from Europe and are about 200 euro's before shipping. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iraqrhino View Post
    Hi, would you be able to get the tac ops grips fir the 226? I would like to try and graft them onto my p220 as I cannot find a commercially produced magwell for the p220. The only magwell grips I've found for the p220 are from Europe and are about 200 euro's before shipping. Thanks
    Price would be $35 plus shipping and tax, special order, these would require prepayment. To order please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com There is such a price difference I wonder if we are talking about the same grips! delivery is quoted as approx. 12 weeks.

Awesome, thank you.

The grips I found for the P220 are wood and they are only solution to a magwell for the P220 I have found other than a custom gun smith installed one. I don't know if I will be able to make the P226 tac ops grips work on my P220 but it's worth a try for the cost. If it doesn't I guess you will be getting an order for a P226 from me. Here is a link to some very expensive grips.

http://int.nill-shop.com/Special-gri...stening-screws