Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready, aim, firearms

Ready, aim, firearms

Hey guys, I was planning on getting my testing done with the above stated school. However I am having a hard time finding any reviews on them. The school is located in Oakville and I was wondering if anybody had any information about it. Are they legit?

There great! I did my PAL there a few months ago. I will be booking my RPAL and hunting course soon.

I just booked my rpal at ready aim. called in on Monday the 10th of jan and have rpal booked for Wednesday the 12th of jan. Bruna took really good care of me! make sure to book quick though because I heard the rpal classes are booked up until may/june for weekend course

Just wanted to follow up on this since It was impossible to get a call back form two other clubs for training. I took a few days for the lady to get back to me to book. After calling a bunch of times I just decided to go to the location after a class. I walked in, Spoke with Tony and booked right there. I just completed my PALr courses there.

The instructor was Jason Frye current ETF instructor and the course was great.

Hell he even gave everyone his cell number if anyone ever had questions or issues down the road..

A++ for ready aim ( once you actually get booked)
    Last edited by Cam9292; 05-27-2015 at 09:28 AM.

Did my RPal there in November. Pretty quick to get in during the week. Tony was my instructor and kept a good pace a mixed lecture with hands on and video. Would recommend them anytime.

I've done 3 courses there. 3 different instructors. They have all been first class. It took a bit of phone tag for my wife to set up the appointments. My wife works shifts and think they rarely even answer the phone, but they always call back. I would recommend them to anyone.

What is parking like there?

Tons of room

Thanks, I have some issues parking my truck at times. I like to be prepared

Its in a plaza and it seems that most other businesses are closed on weekends. I had no problem. I always prefer to park my truck so that nobody is beside it. So I know the feeling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast