Thread: Huge thumbs up to Phil and CTCS

CGN Regular

Huge thumbs up to Phil and CTCS

Just wanted to post about my first transaction with Canadian Tactical Cowboy Supplies. I ordered a Magpul MOE stock, grip, and AFG foregrip. After the delivery deadline passed I checked my Canada Post tracking email and it said "successfully delivered". The only thing I can think of is they left it on the doorstep and someone stole it.

I contacted Phil at CTCS and he immediately started the ball rolling with Canada post. However, Canada post was completely unhelpful, and unfortunately I did not select the "insured delivery" option (my own fault and I won't make that mistake again), so I thought I was basically out the money for those parts.

Even though he was completely not at fault in this, Phil helped me out to the point that I doubt this is even a profitable transaction for him anymore. During the whole process Phil always responded very quickly to emails, and never left me hanging. This is a great company to do business with and Phil is a stand-up guy. It's not even like I'm a regular customer of theirs that they were trying to keep happy, this was my first purchase with them! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend CTCS and will definitely buy from Phil in the future (but with appropriate shipping insurance from now on).

I've always had great experiences with them too.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Absolutely stand up dudes for sure
    [/IMG]http://gifs.gifbin.com/092010/1284543188_machine-gun-intimidation.gif

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I just received and installed my Benelli M4 magazine extension as well as the GG&G charging handle. Very professional and excellent communication! Phil answered all my questions and did it right away. Will be making future purchases from CTCS!!