Thread: Chinese Pistols

Chinese Pistols

Is there any word on the containers of Chinese Pistols due to arrive in January or February. Are they still coming and can we have an approximate ETA.

CGN Regular
    ... Look at all previous questions on this john always responds how he does not speculate on incoming containers until they arrive and the number of containers they receive/ number in the yard.
    Pretty much john does not like selling stuff, or stirring up presales on stuff until he has physical product in his hands. It can be annoying but at least you know when you order something he has it and no bs should prevent you from getting it (ie pistols were shipped with 13 round prohib mags)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    ... Look at all previous questions on this john always responds how he does not speculate on incoming containers until they arrive and the number of containers they receive/ number in the yard.
    Pretty much john does not like selling stuff, or stirring up presales on stuff until he has physical product in his hands. It can be annoying but at least you know when you order something he has it and no bs should prevent you from getting it (ie pistols were shipped with 13 round prohib mags)
    Ya, guess he learned from the "more deals coming" thread.