NEW and Now available for order...

Questar2

Sponsoring Dealer
We have been updating the web sight for a few weeks now and have added many new products...
NEW and NOW available @ Questar:

SIG Sauer:
  • P320
  • 1911R 45 NI
  • 1911CO 45 NI
  • MK25 Desert
  • M11 Desert
  • 227R3 45 SAS2B
  • Coming soon... MPX P 9MM

FN
  • FNS 9 Long Slide
  • FNS 40 long Slide
  • Coming soon... FN 15 rifles

LMT
  • LMT 18
  • Coming soon... SLK8 Long slide MRP, The all NEW DMR stocks

GLOCK
  • Coming soon... GLOCKs all NEW Model 42 Compact

EOTech
  • 512 LBC
  • 552 LBC2
  • LBC
  • LBC2
  • IFL-MOSS 250
  • IFL-MOSS 250

CMMG
Several new uppers in 9MM and .22LR along with .22LR complete rifle's available this year. Many on their way to us shortly.
We've also added their own AR-15-22 magazines to the site which will work with their BHOA.

NOVESKE
While Noveske was not at the show this year they have introduced their new GEN III rifle's and uppers.
We've have select model's on order with them and hope to see them in the coming months.
Check the web sight for a complete list...

We have many more NEW products being added to the sight weekly, so check back regularly. As always if you do not see an item
from a company we deal with send us an email. We can't offer everything on our site that our suppliers do. We will let you know however if it is something we can do.

Questions?... email us at: SALES@QUESTAR.CA

any idea on pricing and availiability(thru you or anyone else for that matter) on FN FNS9 long slide pistol?

The pistol looks like it totally fits the bill for what I am after, but I need to know I can have a good choice in holsters, and have availiable mags

and, any chance on a shorter version? IE, Canadian minimum or similar?

Last edited:
What mags do the CMMG 9mm uppers take? (i.e. Glock or "standard" 9mm / AR mags?)

These are uppers, that being said.. the CMMG 9MM uppers where manufactured to go on 9MM lowers that accept modified uzi mags.
Once we have one in-house we will be testing to see what other mags will function.

any idea on pricing and availiability(thru you or anyone else for that matter) on FN FNS9 long slide pistol?

The pistol looks like it totally fits the bill for what I am after, but I need to know I can have a good choice in holsters, and have availiable mags

and, any chance on a shorter version? IE, Canadian minimum or similar?

We have some FNS Long Slide 9MM on the way and should be here in a couple to a few weeks. That being said... we already are getting orders in for them.
You will need to place your order and get in Q. Pricing is on our web sight here: FN-FNS-9 LONG SLIDE

Back
Top Bottom