Thread: 2 thumbs up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar

2 thumbs up

Ordered a couple sets of scope rings from their website the other day, all of my emails were answered promptly and my order was packaged and shipped in the same regard, all of this quality service and 25 percent........yes that's right......25 percent cheaper then wholesale sports..........

Ever since day one I got a good chuckle out of everyone who was so worried that a big box outfit was going to put the small guys out of business......and this goes to prove once again that just because a business is substantially bigger in size, it doesn't necessarily mean that the prices are going to be any better then the small ma and pa type stores.

I have since added the website to my favorites and signed up for the newsletter.......

I shouldn't have said anything until I knew what else they had in stock that I needed..............but I know that not to many people around CGN have hoarding type personalities...........
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

CGN Regular
    Dave,

You put a big smile on everyone's face with this post. We aren't the biggest, but we like to wear big shoes

Agreed, these guys usually have the best prices I've seen around. Now, if they could just keep everything stocked...
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Agreed, these guys usually have the best prices I've seen around. Now, if they could just keep everything stocked...
    Well, 2013 was a rough year, but I think I've seen more deliveries in the last 2 weeks than I have in months!

We have winchester targetloads for 12 gauge, tons of Hornady rounds, SIG, HK, Ruger (less by the day), Browning, Beretta, it's a bloody bonanza!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by token_irish View Post
    Well, 2013 was a rough year, but I think I've seen more deliveries in the last 2 weeks than I have in months!

We have winchester targetloads for 12 gauge, tons of Hornady rounds, SIG, HK, Ruger (less by the day), Browning, Beretta, it's a bloody bonanza!
    White box or AA? (Not that it matters much, my supernova (bought from Al's no less) will eat anything)
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

CGN Regular
    In stock;

Winchester white box TRGT127 (target-12 gauge-7.5 shot, standard load)
    Winchester White box TRGT207 (target-20 gauge-7.5 shot, standard load)

Plus a bunch of different AA 12 gauge shells.

Just a heads up, when the dollar went south it hit our pricing a bit, so they are $60.00 per 250 shell flat for the standard whitebox ammo.

CGN Regular
    OH

And the Winchester M-22 .22LR High Velocity Tactical Black Copper Jacketed Round Nose are back in stock! Only $24.99 per box of 500!