Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alfa Proj Revolvers now in!

My only question:
    Do you have extra moon clips for the 9mm?
    Like about 60 of them?
    Thanks

I have both the steel and alloy 4.5" .22LR models and I would highly recommend these revolvers in general. Beautifully made, great quality.

Actions

I've looked everywhere and read the whole thread. I also went to the Alfa Proj website*. I cannot find any mention of single vs double action and I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell from photos. Are the .22LR revolvers double action?

Regards all

* High-precision revolvers for maximum delight and pleasure in shooting. The all-steel frame and careful manufacturing guarantee excellent shooting results over a long time. The design of cartridge cylinder mounting in tilting console and shock transition control from the console to the frame considers as much as possible maintaining the minimum limits for a long time. Cylinder rotation design takes no compromise in forcing the cylinder turn by exact spacing distance to safely adjust to the barrel. The very low recoil and the gravity centre position are suitable for training of the shooting beginners. Thanks to precision and superior triggering mechanism the revolvers of cal. 22LR, especially in Sport version, are often choice of shooting sport top athletes. The larger cylinder capacity in the 22 LR calibre is also advantageous for action shooting training. An optional replaceable 22 LR calibre cylinder is available for the 22 WMR calibre revolver to provide the user with a versatile arm set.

Mine is DA

Do you have an idea when the 4.5" 357 will be back in stock?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345