Firearm Give Away -- Photo Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Wolverine

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Shooters from near and far.
How would you like to WIN one of the Camo model UTS-15 shotguns?
Wolverine Supplies and UTAS have decided to have some fun and give some lucky individual a new UTS-15 shotgun in the camo of their choice.

Here's how you enter. We are looking for pictures of your UTS-15 in action or use, or even if you want to get a little artistic that is fine too. It doesn't have to be a UTS you own, it can be you using a buddies, the roadshow gun you are testing for us or a pic you have snapped at a competition. Pictures will be checked against the internet to keep everyone honest and to insure that no "borrowed" pictures are being submitted, we want to keep it fair and honest. These pictures will become public domain and will be able to used by UTAS or Wolverine if desired. Winner will be required to have a valid PAL as per Canadian Law.

This contest is to reward those who already know what a fine shotgun these are and use them regularly as well as to show others just how versatile and fun they are.

The contest will run from today until August 31 2014. The winner will be then chosen by the fine folks at UTAS. Now for the details. We require that the picture be posted in this thread with a little description/details to go with it. We also need a picture emailed to sales@wolverinesupplies.com with the subject line of UTS Contest. Attach your picture and please include your contact details such as name, address and phone number. The pictures will be given the UTAS and once the contest is closed they will choose the winner.

stacks_image_3.jpg

anyone near Toronto who's got one of these and wants to setup a photo shoot let me know! I'm a passionate semi-professional photographer with years of experience and many published photos. www.tohellandback.net to check some of my work!
doooooo want! :D

Hmmm... looks like I am in on this interesting project for the contest! August deadline is a long time to play around. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom