Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Firearm Give Away -- Photo Contest!!!

hmm...kind of a self defeating concept for this competition isn't it? I mean the major prerequisite is that you have access to a UTS-15 in the first place, so i don think this is going to get a lot of attention.
    Only men of good will are capable of committing the most grievous of sins.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Edie View Post
    hmm...kind of a self defeating concept for this competition isn't it? I mean the major prerequisite is that you have access to a UTS-15 in the first place, so i don think this is going to get a lot of attention.
    Put your name in for the Roadshow testing, easy way to get your hands on one. See if anyone in your area will meet you at the range to let you shoot theirs, there are ways.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Edie View Post
    And #### like this is why we can't have nice things. Vendor is doing an awesome giveaway and you are complaining? Want to win - make it happen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Too bad we didn't know last weekend! There was a UTS at Longshot's Abby CQB and you could have snapped photos of all of us!!!!!! Maybe they can bring it to the April 5 CQB and do it then?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    Too bad we didn't know last weekend! There was a UTS at Longshot's Abby CQB and you could have snapped photos of all of us!!!!!! Maybe they can bring it to the April 5 CQB and do it then?!?

UHHHHHHWHAT? I was there. I shot in that match and was photographing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    That is a fantastic picture!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I'll do my part for this one.

If anyone in Saskatchewan wants access to mine, I'll try to accommodate. Don't underestimate how much ammo these things can drink in a day. With luck, it should be ready to rumble before the snow melts!

Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    Why does this one sport a long barrel?

How do they handle slugs?

Quote Originally Posted by illae View Post
    And #### like this is why we can't have nice things. Vendor is doing an awesome giveaway and you are complaining? Want to win - make it happen.
    It's a valid concern. It does not necessarily make it easy for those that can not afford the shotgun itself entry into the contest. While some avenues have opened for some to have access it is not as easily attained for many. This reduces the pool of participants and is counter-productive to Wolverines wishes: to increase the pro UTS-15 population. The shotgun had suffered for some time a little bit of bad press ((jamming, breaking, etc etc.)) and while Grumpy has done a LOT to show that this has changed and quality has been a feature of the UTS shotguns there is still that black mark. The goal should be to bring more new owners of the shotgun into the fray than supply one to someone who has already spend the cash for one.

At the same time, it's fine for him to raise the concern as the next time Grumpy puts together a contest he can take those comments into consideration if he wishes too. It would not be the first time you have to buy something to enter a contest. Hell look at Dealership contests throughout the year "WIN YOUR CAR!" but you gotta buy the thing first.

I hope more shots like PowerWagons are posted in thread though; that's a nice grab.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast