Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Firearm Give Away -- Photo Contest!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar

This photo came about as follows: I gently asked my wife if she would mind posing in a bikini holding the UTS-15 to help me win a contest...she said, "Why not do a photo showing the evolution of the shotgun since that is basically what the UTS-15 is". She was right about the shotgun of course, and since there was no way she was going to pose in a bikini I figured I would give her idea a shot. Full disclosure, if I win, I have to give her several back-rubs...
    Last edited by Runningfool; 08-25-2014 at 03:01 PM.

And here is one for fun. I don't suspect UTAS will pick this one as a winner but I had fun making it and hope the folks at Wolverine and CGN like it :D

CGN Regular

Here is 2 examples; The tactical side of it, and the versatility side of the UTAS-15

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post

This photo came about as follows: I gently asked my wife if she would mind posing in a bikini holding the UTS-15 to help me win a contest...she said, "Why not do a photo showing the evolution of the shotgun since that is basically what the UTS-15 is". She was right about the shotgun of course, and since there was no way she was going to pose in a bikini I figured I would give her idea a shot. Full disclosure, if I win, I have to give her several back-rubs...
    Nice pic! One nit picky item...I would put the fullstock Mossy above the folding stock one since the full stock would have come first.
    I'm sure your wife with the UTAS and in a bikini would be a better picture though! Good luck!

CGN Regular
    Upon hearing this contest, I borrowed a UTAS-15 from a friend to try it out for the first time. I am fond of nature, so I decided to do a photo shoot pose with the beauty of nature in the background. I must admit it is definitely a blast to shoot UTAS in the wild!

Photoshop edited versions to make background more subtle with blurred effect.

Last edited by cyberspace; 08-31-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Nice pic! One nit picky item...I would put the fullstock Mossy above the folding stock one since the full stock would have come first...
    Thanks. And I know about the order. I just decided to order them by capacity: 2, 3, 5, 10, 15!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    We will be announcing the winner hopefully later today. We are just waiting on UTAS Turkey to let us know who their choice is. Thanks again to all those who entered!!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We will be announcing the winner hopefully later today. We are just waiting on UTAS Turkey to let us know who their choice is. Thanks again to all those who entered!!
    Thank you guys for running the contest! There were lots of good shots submitted.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112