Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P&D what ????

I have purchased 1 NR and 2 restricted firearms from P&D. Good service and good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Yes, it is. Social engineering has worked great on you.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Huntr View Post
    P&D does not provide or assist in any way with any warranty issues. When I had a warranty issue with a $2000.00 NR gun that I purchased from them 5 days earlier, all they did was hand me a piece of paper with the phone number of the importer. They would not ship it, pack it, or even give me a decent cardboard box to ship it in. Using warranty as an excuse to keep a ledger is B/S.
    Stop moaning about how you were actually helped, if you ship it to the distributor it would go quicker than you giving it to them having them have it shipped there, back to them then to you.
    Last edited by kennyclone; 02-11-2014 at 01:58 AM.

who cares? the government know you have a license, its on your credit card or debit card if used, but most importantly they also really dont care. unless if youre stockpiling for an army i dont think you have anything to hide. Never have i seen so many people with tin foil hats on before.

When i bought a nr from p&d it came straight to my door, signature on delivery

As noted by others and openly discussed by us in the past...if you don't want your non restricted purchase documented then advise at the time of purchase. We will confirm you have a valid PAL and you are good to go without linking your name to sale. As I have stated in the past if anyone has any problems with our business you can contact me or any of the other three owners in the store so you don't have to post on CGN to get your question answered. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Just my 2 cent's but :
    What's going on on CGN, i'am here for quite long time now, but, i'am less interested and read way much less then before !!!! Shure, still VERY good post and informations but.... so much post are baby crying because they don't get their toy the very next day they pay for it, the lady at the front desk didn't look good, was not answered properly over the phone, they take a 50$ deposit to order my 5000$ SPECIAL BUILD rifle, they don't have this and that in stock, they took my name to buy a rifle, ammo, knife, pant's, shirt and so and so and so.......
    It look more like a contest for the most stupid complaint then a place where GOOD FRIENDS share information, picture, trick, like it use to be.
    Some post are LIGIT and OK but most of them can be solved with a phone call without crying or bashing the dealer or the person itself... Hey, you don't like the dealer, shut up and GO SOME WHERE ELSE...
    My suggestion : Should have a spot on CGN called MOURN WALL, everybody that what to spit on a dealer or on someone can do it THERE so WE are free to go and read or NOT instead of reading the new's and always fall in the trap....
    Again, just my 2 cent's but probably some old member think the same !!!

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    As noted by others and openly discussed by us in the past...if you don't want your non restricted purchase documented then advise at the time of purchase. We will confirm you have a valid PAL and you are good to go without linking your name to sale. As I have stated in the past if anyone has any problems with our business you can contact me or any of the other three owners in the store so you don't have to post on CGN to get your question answered. Phil.
    It's a little arrogant to assume that everyone in the world knows you posted on CGN that they can opt out. Perhaps a more common sense approach would be to explain this to folks in store, while they're buying, as opposed to simply asking them for the info? If they have a choice it's your responsibility to make it known to them, they shouldn't have to ask you if they have that choice.

Dont get me wrong, I like P&D. It took me by surprise. Next time I will know to opt out. But people are paranoid enough about secret gun registrys.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovegunz View Post
    It's a little arrogant to assume that everyone in the world knows you posted on CGN that they can opt out. Perhaps a more common sense approach would be to explain this to folks in store, while they're buying, as opposed to simply asking them for the info? If they have a choice it's your responsibility to make it known to them, they shouldn't have to ask you if they have that choice.
    How is it arrogant that I respond to a question on CGN and say it has previously been discussed on CGN? Since the removal of the LGR we have sold thousands of guns and only a handfull have even brought the topic up. Why get into this kind of discussion that is polarizing on either side of the subject? The vast majority of customers have no problem supplying the basic info for the sale. The recent problem with the Keltec SU 16's being sold with short barrels was resolved from our end because everyone who bought one was contacted and advised of the problem. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Quote Originally Posted by KidGlock View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I like P&D. It took me by surprise. Next time I will know to opt out. But people are paranoid enough about secret gun registrys.
    If you would like to have your info removed from our records please come into the store and we will do that for you. Thanks for your business and support. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast