Thread: Good service from Marstar

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar

Good service from Marstar

Thanks John for the prompt service.
    I was kept apprised of shipping and the method, all the way and my new Trapdoor arrived very quickly.
    It was well packaged and the post office delivery was at the door exactly when they were supposed to be.
    I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.
    That's 5 for 5 with my dealings with your firm.
    Thanks
    C.L. Kid
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

CGN Regular
    My recent order from Marstar went smoothly as well. I picked up one of those Norinco JW-25A "KKW" trainers and actually received my rifle a day earlier than Canada Post's tracking indicated. (How often is CP early?)

What I did get was quite well packaged in that flexible cardboard with tons of tape. I wasn't expecting a hard case but upon checking their website, it's included in the rifle deal. This is a company that really has their sh*t together.

John, you definitely WILL see my business again!

Expired Business
    Thank you both for your positive comments.... Your business is appreciated.

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    And even when something goes pear shaped, you're covered.

I just got my JW-25 pair last night. One has a nice chunk of wood chipped out of the tang. Sent photos this morning with an explanation and have just gotten my RMA #. No fuss, no (CGN) drama, and since it's too cold to go shooting, no great inconvenience.

Got to like a vendor who cares about customer satisfaction, whether it's a $2000 gun or a $230 one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    My last purchase (Black powder revolver) was drama free. Purchased online on a Sunday and received the goods on Thursday.
    Nicely packed in a Marstar foam plastic case. If it had a factory box it would have been nice to have....
    joi gin

Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    Nicely packed in a Marstar foam plastic case. If it had a factory box it would have been nice to have....
    On thier website HERE it says:

Quote Originally Posted by Marstar Website
    - As of January first Marstar will ship all new revolvers, that don't have a carry case, a brand new Marstar lockable carry case....
    - Should you want the original packing carton included with you handgun please specify.... otherwise it will be discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    And even when something goes pear shaped, you're covered.

I just got my JW-25 pair last night. One has a nice chunk of wood chipped out of the tang. Sent photos this morning with an explanation and have just gotten my RMA #. No fuss, no (CGN) drama, and since it's too cold to go shooting, no great inconvenience.

Got to like a vendor who cares about customer satisfaction, whether it's a $2000 gun or a $230 one.
    My dealings were trouble free, but an issue has now came up, I emailed and am now on day 10 waiting for a reply... I figured hey maybe they are back logged. I will call tomorrow but if John reads this please check the email for service@marstar.ca
    Brett

CGN frequent flyer
    the best its with john@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I agree it's best to either phone them or to CC to John in your email if your first one doesn't get any action.

They sort you out in the end, though.

Speaking of black powder, it'd be great if they'd consider adding Uberti to the lineup. Stuff seems pretty hit and miss to find.