Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: RPD Thread REDUX

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    I'm still waiting for my confirmation....
    You and me both brother
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    I would believe so yes, that's the "firearm" and it's built to the same specs each time by that particular producer.
    exactly so long as everything is the same as the current gun coming in.

with no DSA guns coming it will need it's own FRT before someone can import one, same with wise lite, etc.

I'd like to order a short fluted barrel from DSA regardless if they will not sell complete rifles for export to canada
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Blah blah blah blah...I want my RPD blah blah *sob *whine *cry ...boo hoo ...let the man do his work and you will get it when it becomes available...all this whining and crying and misguided speculation makes me want to hurl...I give up. I am content to wait for the dealer to get these going and have no concern to badger the topic amd the dealer until the day comes which could be a very long time...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    That mean you got 2 of them?

Better not I can't even pay for one lol
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtWhat View Post
    Blah blah blah blah...I want my RPD blah blah *sob *whine *cry ...boo hoo ...let the man do his work and you will get it when it becomes available...all this whining and crying and misguided speculation makes me want to hurl...I give up. I am content to wait for the dealer to get these going and have no concern to badger the topic amd the dealer until the day comes which could be a very long time...
    Maiby you would think otherwise if you had already PAID for the gun!
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    100% sure that isn't their warehouse. It would probably be DSA's where they said they aren't shipping any RPD's other than the chrome lined ones that were in very very limited supply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    Look at the pic in the email there is 3 palets with 6 crates wide stacked 4 high. 3x6x4= at least 72

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    100% sure that isn't their warehouse. It would probably be DSA's where they said they aren't shipping any RPD's other than the chrome lined ones that were in very very limited supply.
    I don't say things if i have no proof. So yeah there totaly is a bunch comming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I took that pic with my camera, yesterday. Those are our guns, and the pallets are more than 2 high.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    I don't say things if i have no proof. So yeah there totaly is a bunch comming in.
    Which is a beautiful thing, now we just play the waiting game, both for the lab frt and for the libtards.

Hey Walter, were we to get a confirmation to our Polish barrel pre order decision? I replied to the email sent out the other day, & haven't heard back.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1970 View Post
    Hey Walter, were we to get a confirmation to our Polish barrel pre order decision? I replied to the email sent out the other day, & haven't heard back.
    I got mine this morning, you should get one soon. They said they are busy and working their way through the orders.