Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX View Post
    ok so this means no dsa MADE rpd's.. specifically their receivers...

Now arms east, what is the parts situation like? could we import parts guns? minus the receiver, manufacture our own rpd semi receiver and continue to glorious belt fed goodness?
    Receivers can be had, not a problem. They are made in the USA. You wouldn't want to make your own though, they start off with a 17lb block of steel which is then milled down to the final product which probably weights 5 lbs. then it is heat treated. Once we have the FRT we can offer receivers if anyone wants to purchase one. We actually own a bunch of them. I am not expecting to sell any, but if demand is there, we'll sell them.

There are still some individuals reselling their own parts kits, but there are no dealers selling them. We have a small number of parts kits which will be made into rifles to be offered at a later time.

With the other guns to be built in the future, we will be pretty close to being able to offer a gun to all pre-orders placed with a price tag, maybe into those on the $0.00 preorders too, especially if we have some cancellations along the way. So far we have had (Edit, 0) cancellation based on the update sent. We will see how it goes.
    Last edited by dangertree; 02-16-2014 at 02:12 AM.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

I am still hopeful. Good work Arms East, this is a cool project. I hope I make the cut. I was in the pre-order with the dollar amount.

Never mind the negative nancies. I am sure you would have brought in 1000s of rifles if you could.......

OK here is a question I am on the $0.00 buy in caught this way too late what would your guess be on order number that would have a shot at getting one of these epic guns
    Thanks

Thanks for the update very appreciated

Is it safe to say that all those who where offered the chrome lined one will get a DSA one ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post
    Thanks for the update very appreciated

Is it safe to say that all those who where offered the chrome lined one will get a DSA one ?
    Do you mean the ones who were offered and didn't accept the chrome lined guns?. I'm sure they are yeah since they are at the beginning of the line.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Please delete
    I no longer deal with this company
    Last edited by #1bcshooter; 09-29-2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Please delete
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

maybe its time Norinco makes them for us oh wait they already make them for the PLA
    Back to the Grind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    There are no DSA RPD's coming . Only chrome lined Polish RPD's

Didn't you get the e-mail ?
    Walter said this in the OP...

This does not affect the RPDs already in our possession in the USA. We will send out an offer in sequential order to those who placed a no-money down pre-order for the DSA as soon as the rifles are in Canada and ready to sell. Ie, the FRT is issued. Final price will be set at that time.
    So there will be a DSA RPDs, but just less than originally anticipated. Chrome lined version of "other" manufacture also coming for the upgrade early bird group that selected that option.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Upsetting...

Heart breaking...not going to lie, this kinda wrecks my day.