Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444546474849505152535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    The whole converted auto prohib category is dumb as #### anyways so why am I not at all surprised that the losers at the RCMP have spent time and money putting another NR in the 12.3 category.......remember the last gang shoot out with an M2? Ya me neither....
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Yup. Not all. But some. Some have been found to use at least one receiver wall out of a Canadian Arsenals Limited full auto receiver to make the semi auto receivers. If you have one with a CAL / Longbranch serial number, you got a converted auto prohib.

If the walls are all new, all 5 sides, it is NR under the original frt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    The whole converted auto prohib category is dumb as #### anyways so why am I not at all surprised that the losers at the RCMP have spent time and money putting another NR in the 12.3 category.......remember the last gang shoot out with an M2? Ya me neither....
    It won't be in the 12.3 category. It came in after, which puts its the outright illegal category, should it be one of the ones that is not still NR.

Legal in the US, which is why TNW does it. Here once a full auto always. Down in the ?US once it is cut up, it isn't a gun any more. Then you can resell it into a new semi auto only.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Well either way the RCMP is once again ####ing us.

So where is my RPD? My guess is they are currently busy trying to prohib it instead of just giving it the NR FRT that it warrants based on the law and design.
    It won't be in the 12.3 category. It came in after, which puts its the outright illegal category, should it be one of the ones that is not still NR.

Legal in the US, which is why TNW does it. Here once a full auto always. Down in the ?US once it is cut up, it isn't a gun any more. Then you can resell it into a new semi auto only.

Assuming a 40 hour government work week, ...
    Thanks for the laugh of the day!

IMO, I think it's just the ultra-low gearing of a bureaucracy and a mountain of backlog to crawl over. I don't think its a conspiracy.

No ####.
    You cant count Fridays as they leave at noon......if it is a long weekend then they most likely took the Friday off in its entirety......
    Quote Originally Posted by onemorechance View Post
    Thanks for the laugh of the day!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Hostile crowd here. It seems a few people consider this a major investment and are concerned that it won't mature for them

So.... are refunds being offered to those who don't want to wait anymore?

If not... then my offer is perfectly reasonable. I've seen pre-orders go wrong before, with a lot less money involved than is involved here.
    the problem is these rifles are going to arrive and can be sold immediately for more since the price they are coming in for is lower than any future rifles coming available from this importer.

If your offer was reasonable to bump the line and cash now with you rolling the dice with your money if the rifle never shows you might have some interested people. You current offer is not even enough to cover the current price people have paid
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Update! NOT THE FRT. Sorry!

I do have something legitimately new to add and I am happy to add it.

We received a reply to our recent inquiries this afternoon. The reply included a request for further technical information. We are preparing our reply including the requested information.

So there you go! That's the update.

We look forward to seeing this through.

Best regards,
    Walter
    Last edited by dangertree; 10-20-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Good job. I might be tempted in buying one after all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The perennial requests for many and more information is dodgy. C-42 should have had the limits to ensure service and transparency.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.