Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 445456575859606162636465666768697071727484 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Regular
    I'm offering to take anyone's spot if they back out, I'll pay you the full amount in exchange for your spot. PM me if anyone's interested !

Other than that I hope this thing reaches a conclusion in the not to distant future..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Need more cowbell? Nah. Needs more fenceline.
    How about both...

CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by Thiopento View Post
    I'm offering to take anyone's spot if they back out, I'll pay you the full amount in exchange for your spot. PM me if anyone's interested !

Other than that I hope this thing reaches a conclusion in the not to distant future..
    oh please please take my spot. not
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN frequent flyer
    Hope we get them while there is still surplus ammo. So how much does every one have stocked up for the happy day? I only have 12,000 rounds, I know I should have more, but if I have I use it up 5 at a time in a SKS it's probably more than a life time supply!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Surplus? I stocked up on the Can Am non corrosive buy 3 crates get 1 crate free deal.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Sure...full amount plus interest plus 20% due to the low Canadian dollar plus another thousand dollar premium for rarity.......so no, your offer is ####.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiopento View Post

These guns will be worth $5000 in no time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I agree the lack of info is disappointing. We are not the only company not getting communication/email returned from the FRT Section.

To money tied up, our company has by far the most tied up, several times the combined total of the pre-ordered rifles. I hate to mention it as I am sure that knowledge gives satisfaction to some.

We have been offered increasing amounts to sell the whole lot as one Stateside. These are the most desirable RPDs in the USA, and industry is aware we have them. We're not seling. These are coming to Canada.

We look forward to a successful conclusion.

Here's an attempt at good news, for those who pre-paid, your rifles have gained about 20% in exchange in the meantime.

We assure all, the moment there is actual news on this, we'll be posting it.

I can almost taste them Yep, its going to be very sweet!.............

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

^The Interview. Saw it last night on Netflix. Good catch.