Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5969717273747576777879808182838485868789 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

You are trying to use the words responsible and government in the same sentence? These words can only be used together in jest... Broken is an understatement, can anyone say "agenda"?
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon1911 View Post
    One thing for sure, the classification system is broken. By that I mean that back a couple of decades ago a person named Michel Lotito ate a Cessna 150 Airplane in about 2 years. So if a plane can be eaten, why can't they check this firearm to see if its a machine gun or not? Someone is playing games and that someone gets a government pay check! Someone needs to bring the hammer down on whoever is not doing their jobs and terminate their employment.....find someone who can do the job!
    That is an awesome comparison!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Lotito

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon1911 View Post
    One thing for sure, the classification system is broken. By that I mean that back a couple of decades ago a person named Michel Lotito ate a Cessna 150 Airplane in about 2 years. So if a plane can be eaten, why can't they check this firearm to see if its a machine gun or not? Someone is playing games and that someone gets a government pay check! Someone needs to bring the hammer down on whoever is not doing their jobs and terminate their employment.....find someone who can do the job!
    Well, if the person doing the hiring was left leaning, maybe they did find someone who can do the job... the way they wanted it done at least.
    I know, it's going to be so awesome! /)^ε^(\

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Being a lab rat is the best gig anywhere. Money for nothing.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Considering the government spent 2 Billion dollars on the registry, you'd think they could hire a few more people for the lab. Ha Ha, who am I kidding...
    Last edited by livewire0129; 05-28-2015 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Hire enough Shtbirds so they can form a bridge club?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    My MP John Barlow just texted me saying his meeting with Blaney was about to start. He is meeting specifically to discuss the RPD and the mag limit RCMP mumbo jumbo for me so stay tuned......

Nice! Great job, and thanks for keeping us in the loop.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    My MP John Barlow just texted me saying his meeting with Blaney was about to start. He is meeting specifically to discuss the RPD and the mag limit RCMP mumbo jumbo for me so stay tuned......
    Alright, please keep us posted.

CGN frequent flyer
    Great hope some thing positive comes of it.