Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767778798081828384858687888991 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Regular
    one heck of a long meeting now....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    one heck of a long meeting now....
    There must be free food.

Well, considering the gsg stg 44 just got classified, we've got at least another 2 years to wait. Unless the government whips the rcmp lab into shape.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Har har peanut gallery.

Been offline for a while with work and needing to disconnect from the CGN Negativity Train and just enjoy my hobby.

Now that I have resurfaced, John got back to me regarding the mag limit issue but that is all. I haven't been able to nail him down to get clarification on the RPD or SAN, his quick update was via text message. I am still trying to get him to sit still for a beer but he is pre election campaign trailing it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Har har peanut gallery.

Been offline for a while with work and needing to disconnect from the CGN Negativity Train and just enjoy my hobby.

Now that I have resurfaced, John got back to me regarding the mag limit issue but that is all. I haven't been able to nail him down to get clarification on the RPD or SAN, his quick update was via text message. I am still trying to get him to sit still for a beer but he is pre election campaign trailing it at the moment.
    What's the SAN?

Also, keep us posted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    What's the SAN?

Also, keep us posted.
    The Swiss Arms rifles.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The Swiss Arms rifles.
    Ah, ok.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    So if the GSG STG44 took 3 years, does that mean we are past the half way point?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark k View Post
    I called the Firearms lab today to see if I could get any info. The guy was pleasant, but could offer no new info on the status of the RPD. Anyone else have any insight?
    Hello RCMP Firearms Lab? Hello,

Can you please give me an update on the RPD classification that is currently ongoing?!?!? Huh, what oh RPD you say??? Yes RPD..........Ummmmm hold on there (Covers Phone) BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!....... .......Aheeem.........Yeah there is nothing new on the RPD except the dust that is gathering on it.....Oh did I say that out loud......Sorry!

i think the update was made pon the first page in blue. ill admit i subbed this page last year and lost interest so maybe that was there for a while but i think its worth a look
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”