Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 6474767778798081828384858687888990919294 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN frequent flyer
    No police force should have any power to write laws or rules... Because that is the definition of a Police State...

^ I think the second scenario is more likely.
    Who knows, after all, we live in the Twilight Zone.
    Poo!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    I hope the first scenario happens. Just give us the RPD.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    Ok enlighten me.
    1919 receiver has 5 pieces of steel mated together. 4 walls and a bottom. Rpd is one piece of milled metal. Not 5. As mentioned before the US definition of a receiver is different than the Canadian definition. If one of the 5 walls of a 1919 comes from a full auto parts kit, it will be deemed converted. The rpd receivers are newly made semi auto only and won't accept full auto parts.

Apples to oranges.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    1919 receiver has 5 pieces of steel mated together. 4 walls and a bottom. Rpd is one piece of milled metal. Not 5. As mentioned before the US definition of a receiver is different than the Canadian definition. If one of the 5 walls of a 1919 comes from a full auto parts kit, it will be deemed converted. The rpd receivers are newly made semi auto only and won't accept full auto parts.

Apples to oranges.
    That is all well and good I just hope that the person making the decision is as well informed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    That is all well and good I just hope that the person making the decision is as well informed.
    Which they are not or some of the rulings that happened in the past would never have happened if they were in fact "informed" decisions.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

status

Can we get some sort of status update there must be some update good or bad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgivor2 View Post
    Can we get some sort of status update there must be some update good or bad.
    The update is... "The RCMP still have not completed their examination and no FRT is published yet."

As soon as it is published, AE will be shipping. Those are the only steps left.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Anyone want to wager how fast the decision is made now under a LIEberal govt?
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer XRCD011's Avatar
    The RCMP have gamed the system to the max. I would be surprised beyond words if they produce a FRT now with a Liberal Regime about to be installed.