Page 25 of 97 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborneboi69 View Post
    I tune 34's and fixed the bugs reduced trigger pull reliability etc pm for details
    Mike

I'll pass it along. As stated it was not my gun. Gun is running well but could probably do with a better trigger.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Regular
    I tune all belt fed weapons I have a specialized sear I will be marketing very soon That fixes virtually every single problem that the TNW's Had Be it with your MG 34 or these new RPD's I can get it running like a top
    View My Video
    Last edited by Airborneboi69; 05-23-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Well after this extra treatment the rpd's are getting I best not have any issues!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Focus.
    When the belt fed fever starts to take hold, and the shakes start........Focus can be hard.

RPD #### helps some

Hopefully we will get the approval before that RPD fever causes permanent medical damage

CGN frequent flyer
    Six weeks with out an update from dangertree very disappointing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    Six weeks with out an update from dangertree very disappointing.
    Um, what is there to update? No FRT yet means no sending guns to prospective owners. When there is an frt then there will be news. Until then, they are in Florida getting worked on and then they will come north.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    So I know a bunch of us chose the option to have them ship to canada instead of keeping them in the state, so from the original update if there out of product guns there should be in canada now or pretty dam close; so are there in canada yet?

I don't think it makes a difference if they are stateside or on this side of the border. Shipping may be faster that's about it. This FaRT business really stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    noo, depends on how they import them, that is what was written. If they are imported and stay at dealer untill frt we still get refund if they go prohib as there is provisions to send them back to the US for sale. I want mine on canadian soil as soon as it is ready, the US can change their export regulations at any time as could Canada with import regs.
    That was my understanding.

I overlooked the possibility of the US changing export laws.. good point.

Simply awesome!