Page 52 of 97 FirstFirst ... 324244454647484950515253545556575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    I never said I am backing out. I am just fatigued from RCMP bull####. Thats all.

Chin up crew, as far as I'm concerned the wait here is trivial. The owners of CZ 858's and Swiss Arms are stuck with a rediculous wait on the future of their rifles. They have something to loose.
    By staying on board with the RPD project, we have an opportunity to support East Arms, potentially adding a beltfed to the Canadian firearm scene.
    It's taking a long while for a verdict but consider it as a mission of will.

Quote Originally Posted by 4307 View Post
    Chin up crew, as far as I'm concerned the wait here is trivial. The owners of CZ 858's and Swiss Arms are stuck with a rediculous wait on the future of their rifles. They have something to loose.
    By staying on board with the RPD project, we have an opportunity to support East Arms, potentially adding a beltfed to the Canadian firearm scene.
    It's taking a long while for a verdict but consider it as a mission of will.
    Right on brother.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    If nothing else I'd stick it out it's so as not to let "them" win using their BS bureaucracy tactics to irritate / frustrate a potential buyer to the point where he gives up and doesn't buy a gun.

Im with you.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN
    Member of CCFR. ARE YOU!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    I never said I am backing out. I am just fatigued from RCMP bull####. Thats all.
    That's their gameplan, frustrate, fatigue, stall, drag feet, until you give up and or quit!

There is not much risk at this point and the reward is great for success

The thing to do guys is simple we all have jobs any do various things . If your doing work related to the parties holding this process up make them wait ! Do to others what they do to you as long as its with in the law. End of the day what goes around comes around sooner or later.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgivor2 View Post
    The thing to do guys is simple we all have jobs any do various things . If your doing work related to the parties holding this process up make them wait ! Do to others what they do to you as long as its with in the law. End of the day what goes around comes around sooner or later.
    So how many people are doing work that relates to the team of people that are working in the lab??? Because unless it affects them, I don't see where you are going with this.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

what, like don't pay your taxes?

I don't recommend this, just to be clear.

The reality is, we just have to wait for a verdict.

Forget i said anything. My point was some day the shoe may be on the other foot.
    There is realy nothing we can do and yes it is unfair to the honest people waiting for this not that it affects me. Just seems silly to have to wait so long.

the labs just want more funding money so they dont have to do the job there already not doing.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".