Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676869707172737475767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Wasn't the original wait time supped to be 6 or 8 weeks lol? Just seems too good to be true after all this time.
    It was. They decided it was in their best legal position to wait for an FRT.

You of all people should know how this game goes. No different than any other gun, except we have been told this one is coming. Just like the build up for the Type 97 NSR. That took a year and people started on about how they weren't coming.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    Was looking at one back in Nov when I picked up my 14.5" AR. Walter seemed confident they will be non restricted. Just that it is in the RCMP's hands, and we all know how they are...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    It was. They decided it was in their best legal position to wait for an FRT.

You of all people should know how this game goes. No different than any other gun, except we have been told this one is coming. Just like the build up for the Type 97 NSR. That took a year and people started on about how they weren't coming.
    I know, I know lol.

Part of me is just being a smartass, and part of me is being a pessimist.

Let it be said I'll just be happy if and when everybody who stuck to the waiting list finally gets one!
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Tick tock tick tock

3k out of my account for how long now? Hoping to see the rewards sometime in my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Tick tock tick tock

3k out of my account for how long now? Hoping to see the rewards sometime in my lifetime
    Like playing the stock market. Gotta spend to earn. This is a guaranteed investment. You won't loose any more money than you already have, and you get it back if the investment failes.

Unless after a year and a half you still have it on your VISA. Cuz if you do, you probably got bigger problems with how you spend your money than what you spend your money on hahaha.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I have teamed up with a Canadian company Arms East LLC, They have gotten all the necessary licenses to import guns & parts. .
    I assume they mean import into the US not Canada through partnership connections in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by 4307 View Post
    I assume they mean import into the US not Canada through partnership connections in Europe?
    Parts kits. For later sale as built semi auto guns to Canada and U.S. potentially.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    While we are waiting an 88 year old blind man in the tribal areas handcrafted an RPD using hand files.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    While we are waiting an 88 year old blind man in the tribal areas handcrafted an RPD using hand files.
    There is the breath of fresh air we were waiting for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    This is my plan once it arrives. Make a new barrel for it and probably gas system i would think