Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I took that pic with my camera, yesterday. Those are our guns, and the pallets are more than 2 high.
    Cool!, so I was looking at my new family member after all.

So much RPD goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Would is be possible to know the manufacturer?
    I'm still guessing its wiselite's. No matter anyways, with the project guns run through, they will run like butter

Edit: sorry double tap.

so lets lighten the mood a little... "The Type 56 light machine gun is still used by the Cambodian Army and Sri Lankan Army."... and is still in production of the export market by norinco... so why don't we try to get ourselves some norinco type56 lmg (the rpd version) ? or at least the parts from them... worst case cambodia? :3

I got on the zero dollar wait list too and hoping i will be able to get one. I was thinking with the selection of full autos marstar has maybe they have a warehouse of rpds somewhere? Cut them up for parts kits and get recievers from dangertree. Although the kits in the US could have came from marstar and are dried up now. I can only dream though
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes---Thomas Jefferson

Given the enormous problems getting RPD's just across the American border; I would hazard to say the effort to get them from half a world away would be too much for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorX View Post
    so lets lighten the mood a little... "The Type 56 light machine gun is still used by the Cambodian Army and Sri Lankan Army."... and is still in production of the export market by norinco... so why don't we try to get ourselves some norinco type56 lmg (the rpd version) ? or at least the parts from them... worst case cambodia? :3

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    I got on the zero dollar wait list too and hoping i will be able to get one. I was thinking with the selection of full autos marstar has maybe they have a warehouse of rpds somewhere? Cut them up for parts kits and get recievers from dangertree. Although the kits in the US could have came from marstar and are dried up now. I can only dream though
    I am" guessing " somes dealers got some rpd's stored over seas already...
    CCFR member

You don't happen to have taken anymore pictures of our RPDs? I don't want to wait anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    You don't happen to have taken anymore pictures of our RPDs? I don't want to wait anymore.
    This!!!!!!!!!
    CCFR member

Yeah it'll be nice if we get to use it a little bit before it get's banned lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    If they are classified as non restricted why don't we have someone manufacture them in Canada.