Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkymacker View Post
    Given the enormous problems getting RPD's just across the American border; I would hazard to say the effort to get them from half a world away would be too much for anyone.
    The problem is getting them in, it's getting them out of the US.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    If they are classified as non restricted why don't we have someone manufacture them in Canada.
    different manufacturer so would have to go through the RCMP lab to get an FRT
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    China
    If that were to happen, spare belts and drums would soon be in short supply, since for unlimited capacity drums to be legal, they need to be original military production.
    Last edited by dangertree; 02-16-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by livewire0129 View Post
    If that were to happen, spare belts and drums would soon be in short supply, since for unlimited capacity drums to be legal, they need to be original military production.
    I'm sure china has a #### load of belts and drums for their type 56 LMGs, more then one per gun.

We've got a ####load of belts and drums, more than one per gun, too!

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post

Best news I heard all day !!
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN
    Member of CCFR. ARE YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    CRAP..!!!
    Rub it in...
    All I need now, is confirmation you're eating into the $0.00 waiting list...to REALLY make things right..!
    I'm in, if others are "out", given the S** storm around this import.
    PLEASE...TAKE MY MONEY..!!
    No fancy graphic, or BS, I just want the gun....
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    I got mine this morning, you should get one soon. They said they are busy and working their way through the orders.
    I think we're caught up. I was on planes all Friday. Steve was hard at er until 6. A few more replies this Morning, a couple more for Monday who I have hopefully said something to in the meantime. If anything else, please shoot me an email

For our pre-sale customers, I think at this point you know what you are getting and have rough timelines around work.

To FRT, you also have the most current time estimate from the relevant authority.

Anything other questions, Emailing AEI is best, calling is second best. We answer the telephones M-F, 10AM-6PM NLT (0830-1630EST), often later... and Sat, usually in the PM, sometimes from the range. Don't be strangers.

I have been monitoring CGN as much as possible these past few weeks really, but I do have a work/CGN ratio, and I've got a pile of non-RPD work to do too this week coming, so emailing or calling with inquiries will see more immediate response.

We always answer emails. It might be short, but we answer. If at any time you don't receive a reply for an email sent to AEI within 24hrs shoot me a PM on CGN with your name/email address I'll figure it out, please give some leeway to weekends. We get piles and piles of spam and a lot of things that shouldn't get filter out, do, but if we read it, we reply.

In closing. To those of you who we have dealt with on these, I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to own RPDs. It has been our pleasure to deal with you. You redeem the rest of it all!

It's a belt fed thing?

RPDs.

RPD.

RPD vs Rabbit.

Last edited by dangertree; 02-16-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007

Haha awesome! The look on people's faces as they see me bringing this out from the post office with a gigantic smile on my face and giggling like a little kid will be priceless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    Haha awesome! The look on people's faces as they see me bringing this out from the post office with a gigantic smile on my face and giggling like a little kid will be priceless.
    People need to grow a set and realize that people like you are a benefit to society, not the opposite.

But yeah I hear you, I'm just a little disgusted lately.
    Last edited by Tyockell18; 02-16-2014 at 10:56 AM.