Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

BANNED
    Hostile crowd here. It seems a few people consider this a major investment and are concerned that it won't mature for them

So.... are refunds being offered to those who don't want to wait anymore?

If not... then my offer is perfectly reasonable. I've seen pre-orders go wrong before, with a lot less money involved than is involved here.

I'm now reducing my offer to $2900

Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post
    Hostile crowd here. It seems a few people consider this a major investment and are concerned that it won't mature for them

If not... then my offer is perfectly reasonable. I've seen pre-orders go wrong before, with a lot less money involved than is involved here.
    was that from ordering your first SKS?
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid View Post

You don't even know what the order specs were? You are that interested you haven't taken the time to find out?

Yes, full refund if you back out. Next person in line gets the gun at cost.

If you are budging the line, you likely won't find anyone that will let you in at the retail cost.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    Must be time for some kind of update.

Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    As soon as we have an FRT, that will be the update.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Quote Originally Posted by cdm123 View Post
    Why? There isn't an FRT yet.

There are plenty of people checking daily. When there is an FRT entry it won't be a matter of hearing about it, it will be a matter of who is fast enough to post about it first.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Honestly, this should warrant a Ministerial Inquiry into why it has taken so long to classify. Like honestly. If not Arms East then perhaps one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Honestly, this should warrant a Ministerial Inquiry into why it has taken so long to classify. Like honestly. If not Arms East then perhaps one of us.
    Well... Let's look into the numbers.

The Type 97 NSR was approved as Non Restricted and the frt number published a year and a month ago. It's frt number is 142760.

Versions of the TNW M2HB were deemed converted autos yesterday. That frt number is 148947.

So in a year and one month that makes 6,187 frt entries. Some are brand new. Some are variations of guns already classified (like AR15 semi auto types but different brands).

In all, that is an average of 15.58 frt entries a day since the type 97 to the c/a TNW. Some of those are active examinations, and not yet published. That would include the RPD. Others are published and frt entries known.

Assuming a 40 hour government work week, that is about 2 frt entries every man hour. Not factoring in mandatory labour rule breaks.

And 148947 probably isn't the highest published frt entry, or open unpublished frt entries for pending classifications
    Last edited by fenceline; 10-17-2014 at 08:19 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    whoa whoa whoa......they deemed some of the TNW's C/A even though the receiver has been totally redesigned? WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Well... Let's look into the numbers.

The Type 97 NSR was approved as Non Restricted and the frt number published a year and a month ago. It's frt number is 142760.

Versions of the TNW M2HB were deemed converted autos yesterday. That frt number is 148947.

So in a year and one month that makes 6,187 frt entries. Some are brand new. Some are variations of guns already classified (like AR15 semi auto types but different brands).

In all, that is an average of 15.58 frt entries a day since the type 97 to the c/a TNW. Some of those are active examinations, and not yet published. That would include the RPD. Others are published and frt entries known.

Assuming a 40 hour government work week, that is about 2 frt entries every man hour. Not factoring in mandatory labour rule breaks.

And 148947 probably isn't the highest published frt entry, or open unpublished frt entries for pending classifications

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    whoa whoa whoa......they deemed some of the TNW's C/A even though the receiver has been totally redesigned? WTF?
    Yup. Not all. But some. Some have been found to use at least one receiver wall out of a Canadian Arsenals Limited full auto receiver to make the semi auto receivers. If you have one with a CAL / Longbranch serial number, you got a converted auto prohib.

If the walls are all new, all 5 sides, it is NR under the original frt.