Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7787899091929394959697

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if they are just talking about the ability to bump fire the rifle to make it full auto! Unlimited belt with a rifle that you can hold and bump fire = prohibited! We need some kind of civilian verification of their decisions! Some reputable company/gunsmith that deals with full auto to confirm their findings! I would like to see that written into the firearms act in the future!

Ian
    Let's try to keep the wild speculation down a little. No one has said anything about bump fire with regards to this classification.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Maybe it took a full time lab geek 3 years to convert to full auto=easily converted...

Quote Originally Posted by Davie Sprocket View Post
    Talk about arbitrary decision, that took them 3 years to come to. I was on the original list to buy this rifle. Not surprised just upset on the outcome. If you guys are starting a legal fund to fight this, please post a link.
    Agreed. I was in from day one. I'm not taking this lightly.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by wbaad View Post
    Maybe it took a full time lab geek 3 years to convert to full auto=easily converted...
    That's what I was thinking too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I bet no testing was involved. It was more like "Well gee, it looks like a machine gun." Like that GSG .22 looked liked an MP5.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Agreed. I was in from day one. I'm not taking this lightly.

X2. Awaiting word from AE.
    Sometimes it is taken, sometimes it is not. But there is no bargain, for here, what is,
    is what must be

CCFR Lifetime Member, CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member, NRA Lifetime Endowment Member

Best course would be to lock this thread and start the new info thread and keep it relevant to the discussion of the new & current RPD issues. It's no longer a matter of waiting for the FRT now.

Let's not allow the wild speculation to get the bnetter of us. We know the FRT guys are just Class A . We need to circle the wagons and get traction against the FRT BS otherwise the dangerous precedent will go unchallenged. If the RCMP FRT guys get discredited YET AGAIN then they cannot possibly be considered the nation's "firearms experts".
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if they are just talking about the ability to bump fire the rifle to make it full auto! Unlimited belt with a rifle that you can hold and bump fire = prohibited! We need some kind of civilian verification of their decisions! Some reputable company/gunsmith that deals with full auto to confirm their findings! I would like to see that written into the firearms act in the future!

Ian
    this lab needs to close.. and restricted weapons (shooting range only) needs to have no magazine limitation since its already restricted to paper shooting only.
    gunpowder for breakfast and Trudeau for the circus

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Best course would be to lock this thread and start the new info thread and keep it relevant to the discussion of the new & current RPD issues. It's no longer a matter of waiting for the FRT now.

Let's not allow the wild speculation to get the bnetter of us. We know the FRT guys are just Class A . We need to circle the wagons and get traction against the FRT BS otherwise the dangerous precedent will go unchallenged. If the RCMP FRT guys get discredited YET AGAIN then they cannot possibly be considered the nation's "firearms experts".
    Good idea.
    Arms East can reopen this thread when they have something substantive to add.
    Pointless, non-contributory posts are waste of time.