Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555657585960616263646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    This has gotten beyond ####ing insane. Someone needs to start a ministerial inquiry or sue the RCMP lab or something because "wait" and "be patient" are such bull####, stalling, unhelpful things to say.
    Classic sense of entitlement? Do you work in the oil and gas industry? Ah well, ranting always makes things go faster. Go for it. Oops boomer beat me to it. Anyhoo good luck!

CGN Regular
    You might get some useful information from an Access to Information Request. Lots of them are firearm related - http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/pd-dp/atip...09-sep-eng.htm.

Some of them are not "Photographs taken of the North Vancouver Detachment party held at the armory in 1996/1997 in North Vancouver of the North Vancouver ERT Team members doing the flaming toilet paper dance."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post

Classic sense of entitlement? Do you work in the oil and gas industry? Ah well, ranting always makes things go faster. Go for it. Oops boomer beat me to it. Anyhoo good luck!
    We are all entitled to service from 'public servants', transparency of decisions and an expectation of service in a timely manner. This is a case where they get paid for not doing their job. Maybe you are waiting for a Liberal majority for a decision just like the lab?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    If wanting answers from the RCMP over what is going on with my 3k investment is entitled, you two are hopelessly beaten into servitude by our political masters. And ya, I'm oil patch so no, this isn't about the money because I have plenty of that.
    This is about right and wrong and rule of law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Go for it. Let us know how you make out.
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post

You missed the entire point of my post. You said *someone should*. I wasn't be sarcastic or antagonistic. Why don't you look into getting the ball rolling? It seems to be bothering you more than the rest so why not start the process? I'm being sincere.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    My apologies for lumping you in with the dregs. I am good friends with my MP and known him for 15 pkus years so yes, I will start another. I started one with regards to my RPAL renewal delay and got it in the mail less than a week after he pressed the CFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    You missed the entire point of my post. You said *someone should*. I wasn't be sarcastic or antagonistic. Why don't you look into getting the ball rolling? It seems to be bothering you more than the rest so why not start the process? I'm being sincere.

When was the rifle first submitted? Kind of lost track of that.
    I wonder if the upgraded fire control from PG set the FRT back a bit? hmmm..

Watching paint dry! Oil paint.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4307 View Post
    When was the rifle first submitted? Kind of lost track of that.
    I wonder if the upgraded fire control from PG set the FRT back a bit? hmmm..

Watching paint dry! Oil paint.
    The pre orders started in February. So less than a year.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mishchenko View Post
    You might get some useful information from an Access to Information Request. Lots of them are firearm related - http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/pd-dp/atip...09-sep-eng.htm.

Some of them are not "Photographs taken of the North Vancouver Detachment party held at the armory in 1996/1997 in North Vancouver of the North Vancouver ERT Team members doing the flaming toilet paper dance."

Holy Cr@p that's funny :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The pre orders started in February. So less than a year.
    I was under the impression that they had the sample submited before that.