Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Do you have any idea when an FRT will be issued?
    Is there anyone you can talk to?
    What about launching an ombudsman complaint regarding the wait time or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    You're not a pain!

To Project Guns, I believe Stan is about 1/4 way through the rifles at this point.

We still won't be shipping prior to issue of FRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Do you have any idea when an FRT will be issued?
    Is there anyone you can talk to?
    What about launching an ombudsman complaint regarding the wait time or something?
    I am in regular communication with the lab, as recently as late last week. I can say that there are no problems raised or reasons to feel that the process will be anything but positive in outcome. We have been given detailed reasons for why this takes as long for them as it does now, think govt/budgets/layers of approvals/backlog. On our side, we are providing any and all info as requested. We will continue to do everything we can do to assist the process towards completion. I dont think that making complaints with an ombudsman would be helpful, as they are not outside the general parameters they already gave and which were already passed on to customers previously and are communicating freely.

I wont make suggestions that may be taken as "glib", because I dont want to unintentionally offend anyone who rightly wants this completed ASAP, as we all do, but I will mention the old adage that "a watched pot never boils". We are 100% on this, know this. I think posting updates to the extent of "there is nothing to report today" is just going to upset people. My friendly rather than business suggestion would be to try and put them out of mind until we come back with good news. It will come. I will say that suggestions from the lab on time are less dire than the possibilities I read in this thread.
    I am personally planning on me taking home my RPD later than I think, with the hope of being surprised with a quicker issue, rather than thinking it is going to happen sooner only to potentially be dissapointed. I hope this post makes sense!

I truly believe that when customers receive their guns, the happiness from their awesomeness will outweight the pain of waiting on classification conclusion.
    Last edited by dangertree; 04-11-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    a watched pot never boils
    thats why I like to think theres just never going to arrive ;-)

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I am in regular communication with the lab, as recently as late last week. I can say that there are no problems raised or reasons to feel that the process will be anything but positive in outcome. We have been given detailed reasons for why this takes as long for them as it does now, think govt/budgets/layers of approvals/backlog. On our side, we are providing any and all info as requested. We will continue to do everything we can do to assist the process towards completion. I dont think that making complaints with an ombudsman would be helpful, as they are not outside the general parameters they already gave and which were already passed on to customers previously and are communicating freely.

I wont make suggestions that may be taken as "glib", because I dont want to unintentionally offend anyone who rightly wants this completed ASAP, as we all do, but I will mention the old adage that "a watched pot never boils". We are 100% on this, know this. I think posting updates to the extent of "there is nothing to report today" is just going to upset people. My friendly rather than business suggestion would be to put them out of mind until we come back with good news. It will come. There is no point in me posting my thoughts or hopes on matters I cant control the final outcome of (ie, the date of approval). It would be wrong to do so and will only result in me being crucified anyway. I am not going to make things up to try and say something. I will say that suggestions from the lab on time are less dire than the possibilities I read in this thread. I am personally planning on me taking home my RPD later than I think, with the hope of being surprised with a quicker issue, rather than thinking it is going to happen sooner only to be dissapointed. I hope this post makes sense!

I truly believe that when customers receive their guns, the happiness from their awesomeness will outweight the pain of waiting on classification conclusion.
    Might be nice though to have a say weekly or even biweekly just too give us hope we are not forgotten (and get away from the bump to keep the tread alive) Cant wait buy the way lol.

Well I really can't weight for them to arrive!

Awww crap I am vacationing in florida. I am in Daytona beach, I was in miami last week. I completely forgot about the rpd's dam I just look up project guns and they were probably 29 minutes from were I was I coulda went visit and maybe take pics of the guns! Dammit! !! Sorry guys :-(

You're a bad person and should feel bad
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Awww crap I am vacationing in florida. I am in Daytona beach, I was in miami last week. I completely forgot about the rpd's dam I just look up project guns and they were probably 29 minutes from were I was I coulda went visit and maybe take pics of the guns! Dammit! !! Sorry guys :-(

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Where is this from? I would like a copy.

Ugh.....I just friggin want it for gopher season......