Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: RPD Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Well I think i'm out guy's :s

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    this is starting to get pretty ####ing ridiculous

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    Just reading back through to, I dunno, torture myself and raise my blood pressure.

I noticed this and I dont think that is correct. In fact, I know it isn't since JR at The Shooting Edge was able to import a SCAR with his prohib license for the business. So ya, it may be prohib but it is not without a chance of SOMEONE owning it.
    Not all prohibs fall into a 12(x) "grandfather" category. Businesses can own prohibs if permitted on their licence. Their business licence wouldn't say 12(x) or whatever.

Scars are straight prohib. But sales to military, police and other authorized agencies means a business along the way would need to possess them. Hence business licencing.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

this is starting to get pretty ####ing ridiculous
    No fault of AE. Leaving now after all this time would be ridiculous. Especially if/when it gets the ok. Will result in serious face palms.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    No fault of AE. Leaving now after all this time would be ridiculous. Especially if/when it gets the ok. Will result in serious face palms.
    ...and I'm good w/ this...Means one less slot in front of MY position- I came late, to the party....
    I have NO compunction on the wait required, vrs $$'s expended, with this dealer.
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Sooner or latter it will be here and you'll kick yourself for not staying on board. Whats a couple more months?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Whats a couple more months? I dunno. More waiting. More excuses. More feet dragging from the RCMP.....
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy insane View Post
    Sooner or latter it will be here and you'll kick yourself for not staying on board. Whats a couple more months?

Whats a couple more months? I dunno. More waiting. More excuses. More feet dragging from the RCMP.....
    Not disputing the shananagins from the RCMP, but why would you bail after you got on the list in the first place (a small miracle) and invested this much time just to throw it away. I'm waiting it out to the end and if it doesn't go our way I still get my money back.

So what?

I'm either getting an RPD,m or my money back if its prohib, which it won't be. No loss either way.

If nothing else I'd stick it out it's so as not to let "them" win using their BS bureaucracy tactics to irritate / frustrate a potential buyer to the point where he gives up and doesn't buy a gun.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!