Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is a Armtac always hard to contact?

Yes, this is excellent news! So much overwhelming business and revenue, phone calls and emails you will surely be able to hire someone to fill your customer service needs!

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I ordered in the past and received super fast notification and shipping. 100% satisfied, however, not sure how busy you can be when most of your items have been out of stock for about a year. If it is in stock, great. If not for over 6 months, maybe take it off the web sight. I repeat, I was totally satisfied with everything but sounds like you just need more capital to get more product in stock. That might lower the enquiries and increase the sales. Age old dilemma with many underfunded Canadian retailers. You can't sell it if you don't have it. I wish you much success and wish I could purchase more items you list as out of stock.

What do you mean "you can't bring any guns on Amtrak"?

I was in contact with Chris not long ago regarding a new SEI M14 rifle thats being imported soon. With the SEI price tag, you can imagine I had a lot of questions before committing. Chris was most pleasant to deal with, always answered in a timely manner. I made my deposit and now I'm just waiting for it to clear customs.

Quote Originally Posted by mini15 View Post
    You can't bring any guns on Amtrak...
    What do you mean "you can't bring any guns on Amtrak"?

I was in contact with Chris not long ago regarding a new SEI M14 rifle thats being imported soon. With the SEI price tag, you can imagine I had a lot of questions before committing. Chris was most pleasant to deal with, always answered in a timely manner. I made my deposit and now I'm just waiting for it to clear customs. a

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    I ordered in the past and received super fast notification and shipping. 100% satisfied, however, not sure how busy you can be when most of your items have been out of stock for about a year. If it is in stock, great. If not for over 6 months, maybe take it off the web sight. I repeat, I was totally satisfied with everything but sounds like you just need more capital to get more product in stock. That might lower the enquiries and increase the sales. Age old dilemma with many underfunded Canadian retailers. You can't sell it if you don't have it. I wish you much success and wish I could purchase more items you list as out of stock.
    To answer your questions, most of the items are not out of stock, but it was all pre-ordered and when the shipment came, it is all gone without even having a chance to be in stock.

We are at the capacity that we need to hire more people, however, it is my decision not too. I would like to keep this as a boutique shop, I don;t want to force myself into selling something with huge margin but something I don't like just to keep people in payroll.

Hi!

I sended you several e-mail at info@armtac.com, and I never received any answers. Are you still there??????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Matty308 View Post
    PO Box 61125
    Vancouver, BC V6P 6S5
    Canada

Tel 604-347-8801

eMail: info@armtac.com

seems like it takes about a week to get an email reply. I want to order something but they make it very difficult thanx for the phone number.

phone number goes directly to mailbox. arrrrrrrrr frustrating I guess I wont be spending money with them
    in this day and (internet commerce) age a business needs to get back to its customers in a decent amount of time. Otherwise we just move on and spend money with someone else. I have sent you several emails and replyed to the one single email you have sent me. I have money ready to place an order and you failed to email me the invoice and to make the sale.

bad press on forums spreads like a wildfire. Wolverine gets my money thanx

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Shot View Post
    Hi!

I sended you several e-mail at info@armtac.com, and I never received any answers. Are you still there??????????????????????????
    I've emailed them and had responses within 24 hours, maybe check your junk email.

nothing in junkmail. the one email I did get from them went into my inbox and I replyed to it. several times. ill see if they get back to me by the end of the day otherwise wolverine gets it. never have issues contacting them in a timely fashion. if you are going to have a option to contact the company on your website and that only contact is to email, then maybe you should check them a few times a day and set aside time in your day to respond. seems like common sense to me. Anyways this is borderline rant and piss and moan. ill update if they get back to me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast