Well it has been longer than I expected to sell the last shipment and honestly I most likely wasn't going to make a second but a large group buy facilitated by a customer means there will be another order (if you know Rolland, thank him)

As before, bullets other than 9mm 124gr and 147gr will need to be pre-paid and if you would like to guarantee your 9mm bullets you can pre-pay as well otherwise its a first pay first served on my stock. Prices are the same as on the website except there is no 5% discount for over 5k. EMT or cash for payment.

I will be emailing the order in on the night of Wednesday the 26th so that is the deadline for pre-payment or orders. You can message me on here, email me or order on the site. The last two getting the quickest response from me. Just a word, I am still tweaking the site for Alberta buyers so it will add pst to your tax. I will email you proper totals but if you are comfortable doing the 5% tax math then feel free to send the correct amount before I email