Thread: Burris MTAC Combos BACK IN STOCK!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Burris MTAC Combos BACK IN STOCK!

A favorite optic is back in stock after a bit of an outage since fall -- the Burris MTAC Combo has returned to our shelves! These are a great package at a great price for shooters after a nice setup for tactical shooting. These are an ideal companion for 5.56/.223 rifles such as XCR-Ls, AR15s, Benelli MR-1s, and more. The included items combine into a single mounted solution for rapid acquisition and engagement of targets at any carbine distance.

Burris MTAC 1-4x28mm/Fastfire II Combo with PEPR Mount

CLICK HERE

These are available in stock now, ready to ship coast to coast for just $10 flat rate!

Cheers,
    Daniel

What's been your experience with Burris scopes in terms of reliability and how good are they at honouring their unconditional warranty in Canada? I was looking at your site and curious if you have any of the other MTAC scopes for sale? In particular I am interested in the 3.5-10x.
    Last edited by homer76; 02-14-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Expried Business Member
    We have never needed to send a Burris scope back for warranty. We have sent two Fastfires (one II, one III) in three years, which is a pretty excellent, and they've been taken care of by Burris without any issues. This is the first shipment of MTACs of any sort we've seen since September or so of last year, so no 3.5-10s to report at this time.

Cheers,
    Daniel

CGN Regular
    I was thinking of mounting this scope to my type 97. I'll probably buy the upgraded aluminum upper to mount it. Will this work well?

CGN Regular
    Are there any comments on the useability of the Fastfire portion of this combo? Wouldn't the Ballistic CQ reticle at 1x serve the same purpose as the fastfire? Any comments on how much higher the fastfire dot would be in relation to the cheek weld on the main scope? I've never bought a scope before so sorry if my questions are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoPac View Post
    Are there any comments on the useability of the Fastfire portion of this combo? Wouldn't the Ballistic CQ reticle at 1x serve the same purpose as the fastfire? Any comments on how much higher the fastfire dot would be in relation to the cheek weld on the main scope? I've never bought a scope before so sorry if my questions are stupid.
    One hypothetical situation would be where you are scanning or engaging a target at 4x, and then suddenly need to engage a target at CQC range without a chance to dial back down to 1x power. In that case typically your only option would be to index the shot off the side of the scope, but instead you now have the ability to rapidly and accurately engage using the red dot by shifting or breaking your cheek weld, depending on your optic mount and rifle set up.

Most 1-4x optics have VERY forgiving eye boxes, so you could try mounting the scope so that it sits borderline low, so that to get into the red dot, you only have to shift your cheekweld upwards a bit.