Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ks-23 toz-123

I believe I asked another dealer a while back and he said that the firearm itself shouldn't be too much of a problem but the ammo would be an issue.
    Canada is done, save the West.

These would be awesome. If the price is right buy two and cut one down to legal NR length for a real booming shoulder killer.

The "sporting" Toz version has a 27" bbl but the KS-23 has a 20" bbl and the KS-23M a 13.8".

The shorty has a detachable wire stock and comes at under 26" with it removed, but I would guess you could order it with a conventional stock and you might be able to order these guns in custom barrel lengths.

I'm thinking it would be expensive to shoot.... if you could even find ammo for it.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Chamber inserts that take 12 gauge would certainly help a lot with the ammo issue, and it appears they might just be available too...

http://i2.guns.ru/forums/icons/forum...19/8519449.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 870P View Post
    The "sporting" Toz version has a 27" bbl but the KS-23 has a 20" bbl and the KS-23M a 13.8".

The shorty has a detachable wire stock and comes at under 26" with it removed, but I would guess you could order it with a conventional stock and you might be able to order these guns in custom barrel lengths.
    Ks23m with regular wood stock would be just the ticket.
    Sure ammo would be hard to find but like someone mentioned earlier, brass shells are always an option. Someone handy with a lathe could make up a bunch if these guns ever get here and probably make some good coin.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DoubleA's Avatar
    I;m down for one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12