Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Canadian 00 Buck - pre-order at AmmoSupply.ca!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wemac View Post
    Same price for local pickup?
    Yes, the ammo cans do NOT have free shipping, so it's $119 for local pickup or $119 plus shipping. The Challenger cases all have free shipping.

Hi Kate,

Do you know if Prairie will eventually offer Score 00 Buckshot with copper plated pellets?

Thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 870 View Post
    Hi Kate,

Do you know if Prairie will eventually offer Score 00 Buckshot with copper plated pellets?

Thanks
    I don't know! They are certainly expanding on their product range this year but a great deal of their focus will be going on different gauges. We'll let them know it's requested!

Expired Business Member
    The Challenger 00 Buck and Slugs are in!! We also have some target loads for 12ga, 20ga and 410ga - check it out at AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I understand that Prairie is working hard to increase their product line and I will support Canadian all the way, so Are they considering in the future to get into rimfire and centre fire ammo!?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    I understand that Prairie is working hard to increase their product line and I will support Canadian all the way, so Are they considering in the future to get into rimfire and centre fire ammo!?
    I doubt very much that Prairie Shot are planning rifle ammo - I don't think it's their interest. If I hear otherwise, I will be incredibly happy and I will let you know (in that order!!)

It's great that we have both Challenger and Prairie Shot as Canadian suppliers of shot shells - we love selling Canadian products. We're really pleased to have Wolf reloads for handgun ammo also. I agree that Canadian factory rimfire and centre fire is a huge gap in the market. Any of you with a few hundred thousand to invest in this project, contact me!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234