Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great First Experience with Wolverine

Thumbs up Great First Experience with Wolverine

I will add the Caveat that before I ordered from Wolverine, I had ordered a Commerical CTR Magpul Stock from two other retailers on CGN (with special order notes to ensure it is Commericial and not mil-spec) and they both sent me a CTR Mil-Spec Stock.

With Wolverine:
    - Placed order for multiple items online including a CTR "Commercial" Stock
    - Added notes to my order to please double check and ensure it is Commercial and not MilSpec
    - Next morning received confirmation of order AND a separate email from Samantha that she and a colleague actually double checked that the stock is Commercial spec and fits on a commercial buffer tube (WOW, a retailer that actually acknowledges your order notes/special instructions)
    - I even called to ask if there's a chance to add a sling to my order and they managed to accommodate me by processing the sale over the phone in their store but putting the sling in my online order shipment box with a separate invoice.

My dealings over the phone and by email have all been quick, courteous, and friendly, and you really get the sense they want to help you.

Not sure if I'm so impressed because I've been so jaded with some of the service I've experienced elsewhere in the firearms world (I'm a relative noob in the shooting-sports world), but Wolverine is TOPS in my book. Will definitely do business again. Kudos to everyone on your team.
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

yep just got my GP-100 in the mail, second firearm from them no issues at all, two weeks from day I ordered to my door.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbalm View Post
    I will add the Caveat that before I ordered from Wolverine, I had ordered a Commerical CTR Magpul Stock from two other retailers on CGN (with special order notes to ensure it is Commericial and not mil-spec) and they both sent me a CTR Mil-Spec Stock.

With Wolverine:
    - Placed order for multiple items online including a CTR "Commercial" Stock
    - Added notes to my order to please double check and ensure it is Commercial and not MilSpec
    - Next morning received confirmation of order AND a separate email from Samantha that she and a colleague actually double checked that the stock is Commercial spec and fits on a commercial buffer tube (WOW, a retailer that actually acknowledges your order notes/special instructions)
    - I even called to ask if there's a chance to add a sling to my order and they managed to accommodate me by processing the sale over the phone in their store but putting the sling in my online order shipment box with a separate invoice.

My dealings over the phone and by email have all been quick, courteous, and friendly, and you really get the sense they want to help you.

Not sure if I'm so impressed because I've been so jaded with some of the service I've experienced elsewhere in the firearms world (I'm a relative noob in the shooting-sports world), but Wolverine is TOPS in my book. Will definitely do business again. Kudos to everyone on your team.
    Thank you for your compliments, I will personally pass them on to Sam. Just lately poor Sam has been given the "stick" due to customers ordering wrong items and then been obnoxious to her, as if it is her fault for their mistake, so it is great to be able to pass on a compliment. I have a great team here and I try and pass on compliments while shouldering any compliments. Thanks again and we look forward to your next order.

Wolverine is great to do business with. Thank you for all that you do for the firearms community
    CSSA Member
    NFA Member
    EESA Member

I ordered a GG&G M4 charging handle last week from Wolverine online and found the package in my mailbox yesterday! Lol!

Wolverine is awesome! They are easily my favorite firearms dealer in Canada. I just wish they were closer to me!

Wolverine supply is awesome you cant go wrong given them your money

You are not alone. A lot of us have bought a Mil-Spec stock by mistake too. Mine was my mistake though
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

I placed an order too about a week ago with various odds and ends. Everything arrived within a week and absolutely no drama.
    I had to laugh at how they had packaged a rifle safety rod which was too long for the main box -- they securely taped on a
    second box and cut a hole in the main box so the safety rod stuck through into the second box. Really innovative packaging!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I too placed an order last week and received the items in 2 days ! Great service & uber great communication . Sam is top notch ! Keep this up & I'll have to order more stuff , just cause .
    move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast