Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience with Marstar and UPS.

CGN Regular
    My only experience with marstar was ordering a single "instock" item and after waiting 6 weeks of no response, I cancelled my order, which was responded to quite quickly that they were cancelling the order. Funny how the email girl comes to work, but the shipping people dont.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Pule View Post
    Its a bit ridiculous to ship 5k rounds in one cardboard box and not separate the order. Thats a lot of weight for some paper and plastic to contain, and doesn't appear that they even used staples. Is everything there and accounted for? UPS probably isn't backing up the shipment damage due to inappropriate packaging method.
    Since you are so well informed, would you mind advising one and all of your findings once you compared the shipment that left here (you must have supervised the packing) with what our customer received .
    You compared the packing material used here with what our customer received....??

Of course I would appreciate the information you have from UPS as you have more than us.

John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by 00aught View Post
    Definitely on my list of places not to order from! Thanks for the warning.
    Obviously a well informed decision.
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
    My only experience with marstar was ordering a single "instock" item and after waiting 6 weeks of no response, I cancelled my order, which was responded to quite quickly that they were cancelling the order. Funny how the email girl comes to work, but the shipping people dont.
    Here we go again with a claim that this or that happened....
    Does he provide his real name NO
    Does he provide an order number NO
    Does he hide like a coward behind the internet YES

John

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    lol gett'em john
    im familiar with ups/fedex/usps/canada post and many other courier type systems and the abuse these boxes sometimes go thru is epic, the only way to ship something safe sometimes is a steel box and even that would could get run over by a forklift . im sure a agreement with ups can be reached .
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ANOTHER expert, obviously you saw the original carton as it left Marstar so you could compare it with the carton our customer received ??
    John
    So all these items were still shipped in one package? The courier company must have opened it? They took the time to place it in a less secure, thinner box that clearly is unsuited for this weight all to create more work for themselves?

Or the possible 75+pound shipment went through the system in this box, broke open, scattered all over the place was gathered and put into another box and shipped? If this box in the picture was used, then there's your problem.

If the box broke open in transit plain and simple it wasn't packed properly. Or please explain how a perfectly packed box exploded in transit at absolutely no fault of Marstar?

These things have to be packed like there going to abused like the other poster mentioned. Because if you ship it courier it's going to hell and back. That shouldn't be the customers issue. Marstar should be making the calls to ups not the customer if they haven't.
    Last edited by MRCLARK; 02-19-2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

Amazing! johnone offered to replace everything (correct me if I'm wrong) at his own costs and some people are still complaining.....I placed 2 orders in the past @ Marstar, dream-like transactions and lightning fast shipping.....I do believe that this is only an isolate case here and there's no point to look further than that. To the one that had problems: only a bad luck you had my friend.....happened to me pretty much the same a couple years ago.....but the difference, the business did'nt stand tall behind the order as John did....

Only my 2 cents guys on this.....and Marstar will still have my money whenever I'll need something here.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Marksman_994 View Post
    Amazing! johnone offered to replace everything (correct me if I'm wrong) at his own costs and some people are still complaining.....I placed 2 orders in the past @ Marstar, dream-like transactions and lightning fast shipping.....I do believe that this is only an isolate case here and there's no point to look further than that. To the one that had problems: only a bad luck you had my friend.....happened to me pretty much the same a couple years ago.....but the difference, the business did'nt stand tall behind the order as John did....

Only my 2 cents guys on this.....and Marstar will still have my money whenever I'll need something here.

+1,

All I can say is that I have ordered 3 times from marstar and have had 0 issues.

John 3
    nay sayers 0

nothing goes smoothly 100% of the time, this would suck royally but maybe a second chance prior to public trashing would be a better more mature way of handling things. I do not mean to seem as though I am siding with marstar, just dont like when people jump all over issues knowing some of the story.......
    part man part machine all canadian bacon

Any shipping occurring near Christimas is most likely perilous to say the least. As far as that box goes, WHOA...I had to laugh as I pictured the OP sorting that mess out. It reminded me of that box that Ace Ventura kicks around when he goes to rescue the pooch at the beginning of the movie. Good response by John. Glad that the OP will get some resolution to this as I am sure shipping was definitely NOT cheap. I have bought a couple of times from Marstar, zero issues.