Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Marstar and UPS.

Marstar says they are thinking of leaving CGN , after some of the comments i've seen made by John, they should be ASKED to leave , as a gun dealer, WE are your customers and you should be bending over backwards to keep your customers happy, all I see from you is mostly insults ...and you wonder why everyone jumps on marstar for bad customer service??? seems they are getting it from the owner himself , with all the whining from John about his company being always right, I think you should get out of the gun business and start selling baby clothes, start with pacifiers , first one goes to the boss

CGN frequent flyer WestIslandRifle's Avatar
    Ouch that must have really hurt to sort all those bullet tips if it becomes too annoying you can send them this way...
    member C.P.C.A, NFA and F.Q.T
    "Keep your powder dry , and your eyes on the target " R.Lee Ermey.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    What a chit show !!! I wish people would back off in these kinds of threads and just let the dealer and the customer work it out.

Is there really so many people on here that just love to feed off negativity. I see a lot of repeat posters here that post negative crap in other places on the forum.

Chill out kids.
    I wish these things could be sorted out over emails but it seems to be a trend that they seem to respond on here quickly after the person has waited a while for an email response. Then you get an anchor man fight scene when the fan boys and the s*it disturbers show up. Maybe it's an email issue or a Staff issue, but it becomes a CGN one when everyone else joins in the problem and turns it into a crap shoot.
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

you take pics of every shipment that leaves in the past 10 years? okay the OP gave us his pics, lets see yours, and put it to rest. If not, well, op wins.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

dbl
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverSkiBum View Post
    you take pics of every shipment that leaves in the past 10 years? okay the OP gave us his pics, lets see yours, and put it to rest. If not, well, op wins.
    +1 id like to see the picture to !!

Whenever an issue arises, the onus seems to always be put on the customer. The business should and could have dealt with this right away with the customer and followed up with UPS separately. There's no reason to drag the whole ordeal out with the customer in the middle of it all.

Unfortunately it sounds like the shipment was signed for. I would have rejected the shipment as soon as I saw it, told the ups driver to send it back and then contact marstar for a re-shipment or refund. Any and all dealings with ups should be handled by the shipper plain and simple. The fact that they provided you a contact number and told you to contact them is BS.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lowside View Post
    Unfortunately it sounds like the shipment was signed for. I would have rejected the shipment as soon as I saw it, told the ups driver to send it back and then contact marstar for a re-shipment or refund. Any and all dealings with ups should be handled by the shipper plain and simple. The fact that they provided you a contact number and told you to contact them is BS.
    I believe the OP said he wasn't there and his daughter had to help the driver.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

Ups via there business development people details to new shippers how to package shipments by box design, box weight rating, corrugation design, label placement etc, it's down to a science so that there liability is reduced and if it's not followed your screwed.

As for your average joe unless you go to there website you'd never know.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin