Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: My experience with Marstar and UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    Then leave then you clown, your just an arrogant P.O.S. It boogles my mind that a business owner would call out people for there opinion on a PUBLIC forum. I like how you call people cowards, but sit behind your keyboard like some Internet tough guy. I can only suspect that if you treat possible and current costumers with this much disrespect your employees must get the worst if they ever question the you.
    He's defending his lively hood and business reputation. I would do the same.

Super Moderator
    Then leave then you clown, your just an arrogant P.O.S. It boogles my mind that a business owner would call out people for there opinion on a PUBLIC forum. I like how you call people cowards, but sit behind your keyboard like some Internet tough guy. I can only suspect that if you treat possible and current costumers with this much disrespect your employees must get the worst if they ever question the you.
    Defending your business and livelihood is one thing, being a complete a-hole is whats actually happening. Plus for guy so busy that emails fall to the wayside he seems to be on CGN a far amount.
    Green Skull - Have you read the Forum Rules and Terms respecting posting in a business' forum?
    Have you noted the forum rules respecting name calling?
    You do know that CGN is not a public forum? It is privately owned. Members are able to use it free of charge because businesses pay for their space.

Super Moderator
    And enough is enough.

Expired Business
    I would suggest that you consult any of my employees and discuss your completely unfounded and baseless statement....
    John

Expired Business
    Defending your business and livelihood is one thing, being a complete a-hole is whats actually happening. Plus for guy so busy that emails fall to the wayside he seems to be on CGN a fare amount.
    I catch hell when I don't reply, now I get hell for being here....oh well
    John