Thread: New Product - Magpul 1911 MOE Grips

Expired Business Member

New Product - Magpul 1911 MOE Grips

The instructors for Magpul's training division wanted a 1911 grip with advanced features, improved control characteristics, and Magpul value. These grips were designed with their input and testing.

Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced polymer, MOE 1911 Grip Panels have a unique diamond-shaped cross section to prevent twisting in the hand, aggressive magazine release cut-out, aggressive texture for positive control, and are compatible with ambidextrous safeties. The grips are designed to fit full size framed 1911s with standard grip screw bushings. Available in black only, with additional fitments and materials coming.

$24.99

do they make a slim grip for small hands?

CGN frequent flyer
    These are awesome grips. I just put a set on my SR-1911. At first I was worried about how grippy they would be. But theres nothing to worry about. They provide plenty of grip and that indent for the mag release is just genius. Not only does it make it about 5x easier to hit the mag release, but it also acts as a nice thumb rest that helps you grip the gun better.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seamusm View Post
    do they make a slim grip for small hands?
    Only one size - they are pretty slim in general.