Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Notifications from Marstar

CGN Regular

Notifications from Marstar

I read that your are considering/deciding to leave CGN.
    Is there anyway for me to stay in the know of your sales and new products?
    If not would it be possible to start a mail out?

I hope something can be sorted out because you give some pretty wicked deals, and bring some cool stuff in.

(Ps to all you Marstar haters, please don't ruin this thread for those of us genuinely interested in buying from Marstar)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

If you've got facebook, they have a facebook page

This is sad to hear, I have made 1 purchase from them, my first restricted, and I found them awesome to deal with and would look forward to dealing with them in the future. I will go the facebook route and have their web site bookmarked.

this site has dropped off significantly since the demise of the LGR. people went bad to sleep and think it was some sort of victory..... it was nothing more than a small win....sheeple

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    I read that your are considering/deciding to leave CGN.
    Where?

Nvm found it: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...=1#post9738661
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

(Ps to all you Marstar haters, please don't ruin this thread for those of us genuinely interested in buying from Marstar)[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's jealousy? John deals in items most can only dream about, or see in a museum or on the big screen. Everyone has the choice to support whoever they choose. Maybe dealers need more control over their forums? That way they could stop the few haters from trying to bully them. Maybe people could post with their real names? Maybe a lawyer could watch over posts and shut people down when the slander starts? Maybe people should have to blow into a breathalyzer before they can be allowed to post? A sad reflection on a few.

CGN Regular
    I have facebook, but never use it, so the updates there would not really help me out any.
    (I read about johnone leaving CGN on the UPS thread that got crazy)
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Quote Originally Posted by Strangeday View Post
    this site has dropped off significantly since the demise of the LGR. people went bad to sleep and think it was some sort of victory..... it was nothing more than a small win....sheeple
    you got it pontiac

John,hell with the idiots,stay for the people who have a lot of years with you and good service

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    most if not all the people making all the noise are new or low posters . Im hoping marstar stays on CGN but if not i may try and get on some kind of email list as everyone of my many dealings have been great, he even replaced a crate of ammo that canpar lost for me
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast