Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

CGN Regular
    I wouldn't want to see Marstar go, no company is perfect but he certainly doesn't deserve some of the negative attention being generated by some of the trolls

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Sponsors pay quite a bit of money to have a forum on CGN, so if they are paying big bucks and getting only hate, then why be on CGN, rewards need to be commensurate with the costs! Nobody likes hate!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    I wouldn't want to see Marstar go, no company is perfect but he certainly doesn't deserve some of the negative attention being generated by some of the trolls
    It would be nice if the trolls were warned or infractioned but we won't know. I saw some comments that would break my spirit if I were a sponsor..

I read all of the posts on the thread that is now locked and there are alot of keyboard warriors bashing Marstar. I find those keyboard warriors to be cowards, John asked for their order numbers so that he could look into the trolls issues but none were provided. I did not find John to be "rude" in those posts, I found his responses were old school cut to the chase and blunt. I have not done business with Marstar yet but I look forward to completing business with them in the near future. John please dont leave CGN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yodave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    It would be nice if the trolls were warned or infractioned but we won't know. I saw some comments that would break my spirit if I were a sponsor..
    and it happens year after year..............there are a few people that I refuse to deal with due to their actions in the past, and I won't put myself up on the block to be stoned infront of the masses.............
    If you private message me and don't get a reply within 24 hours there is a good chance you've earned a spot on my ignore list

Friends don't let friends drive fords

Expired Business Member
    You are never going to make everyone happy. Some people are just plain unreasonable, and unfortunately they are often the most vocal as well. CGN will not be the same without the Marstar banner. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Yes, at times, some of his posts are "rude" as some people put it...
    Does anyone have a link to the source thread?

Were the comments really "rude" or just sarcastic?

Sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupidity!
    "In a free society, we shouldn't need permission to do whatever we want."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I bought once from marstar, I had great customer service! The lady I dealt with was really nice!

As far as the forum goes... well, yeah I would say mostly positive. The post I made I think I got all positive respectful communication from john, even promp responce to pm!

I do feel sometimes yes his answers to other nutter are a bit well direct. But I guess its just his ways I mean it's a business not a circle of friend and john just feel like a no nonsense straight to the point guy! I mean it won't make him my go to shop or favorite to deal with but to me its not a big deal, I'm looking for gun's not friends lol

And yes I would buy from marstar no esitation!
    CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by joe.danay View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the source thread?

Were the comments really "rude" or just sarcastic?

Sarcasm is the body's natural defence against stupidity!
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...arstar-and-UPS

They were blunt, to the point, with sarcasm; perceived as rude; but in reality truthful? Very deep stuff. Point is, too many whiners/haters.

Yeah, kind of pissed me off to get an infraction for telling some little internet tough guy who was just out picking fights in every post I read of his to ### # #### :D Then I see these people and what they say about Mastar.

I gotta ####ing say it, what REALLY grinds my gears, is most of them wont say who they are or what they actually ordered, and it seem whenever they do, there is John to explain that a full refund/reship at no extra cost was offered, yet they still post pics and cry like babies about it.

With all the sensitive little "Oh, here comes John to mouth off his customers" people, #### right off ya know? People who start those threads are all idiots who I would never want to deal with again, John comes in with the realness, after reading all his posts, I have come to notice that sending the product back and getting a new one is ALWAYS offered, because of that , I will gladly do business with Marstar.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.