Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536

Thread: John please don't leave.

Glad to see the member in question was banned. Its really sad how many arguments and personal attacks are going on all over internet forums. Happens way way to much. The CGN forum is my favourite and its nice to keep the trash out. Marstar is one of the foundations of the firearms fraternity and deserves respect. Forums exist to share knowledge and advise, not to settle petty disputes!
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post
    How about you #### right off you little #####? IF you're not too busy sucking john's pecker for him.

The mod's apparently let anything go here as long as it's hor#### about john. Call john out, and they're all up in your ####. Yet they let cock suckers like you go. Go figure.

Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo14 View Post
    Thank you mods!
    x2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Thanks Jay, I should be dead in 60 years max. Any chance he can "vacation" for 61 years? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Below this post there is a little triangle with an exclamation symbol in it... Post report! And, working away on the thread, as you saw, waterwheel got a vacation...

Cheers
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Below this post there is a little triangle with an exclamation symbol in it... Post report!

Cheers
    Jay
    Thanks Jay

since when has having an opinion (negative or positive) make someone a whiner? I mean come on, if you cant handle criticism then you should step away from the keybored..

i bought a towel rack from wal mart yesterday, the rack was bent and missing a piece

am i now a whiny baby because i wanna take it back?

Administrator
    This thread has gone off topic.