Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    True, this isn't a public forum, and calling moderators names is likely to get you banned. Just a bit of friendly advice for someone with a really small post count.
    Thanks for the advice, but my comments are what they are. My life goes on with or without this forum.

LOL the entitlement children; delicate little snowflakes.
    Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes.
    WARNING Does Not Play Well With Others
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    The fact you replied tells us otherwise. Have a fantastic day.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Unfortunately in todays retail climate you need to have thick skin and simply cannot take thinks personally, suck it up and business will be there. Marstar always seems to make it right with the client. They just need to forget the bitchers
    Why do you suppose Marstar has all these difficulties with clients, and others don't seem to? That's all the client's fault?

I say, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out. There's too much smoke around these guys for there not to be a fire.

It's not because this board consists of gun owners that it doesn't have a proportionally equal amount of retards as the general population.
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    On another note, Marstars value to the gun community was much higher to all of us when they were the leaders in new products and imports. Now they have been passed by and the bar certainly has been raised by people like SRFC, wanstalls,frontier etc. They were the pioneers for us old guys but now the new gun and equip shops present a much nicer and easier customer focused approach.

I like them and John, but maybe its time to move along
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    This thread reminds me of

Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Not bad, but we really can't continue all of this "John please don't leave", and woo John back without a suitable soundtrack:

Last edited by Andy; 02-21-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    Andy

Since 1958

I do enjoy reading the Marstar threads cause they are always full of drama and people losing their minds but... if John wants to go or feels it's not worth his time then why not? If he's paying thousands of $$'s for something that the business or the customers aren't getting value out of, makes sense to not spend the $$ and put it towards something else instead. I believe being a part of CGN can greatly help a business, but is NOT necessary for success. It seems like they were successful before and would continue to be regardless of being part of the forum.

Maybe if things change in the future, he will feel like coming back would be a value to the customers and to the business. As of right now, it doesn't seem to be worthwhile seeing how every Marstar thread just plain self-destructs.

In the end, all the best to John/Marstar AND to customers who choose to buy, or not, from his company.

I think it is time for CGN and the moderators to put an end to the dealer bashing on here, BAN those who do the bashing, a lot more dealers would be on here! I know of a few who wont touch this site due to what goes on here.

Just sayin...
    I like Marstar, respect honesty, dislike overbearing political correctness, but this ^ comment is too much. lets silence dissenters? what's wrong with you? If there are legitimate concerns with a dealer let's hear them so I can make an informed decision. It's always the default attitude, make a new law, silence more people, I thought this site was about less regulation and promoting a little truth. If there are comments that are not true it's pretty easy to weed them out, (just look at the back road deal thread) I want all the information so I can make my own decision.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.