Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    But he can ask the MODs to swing the hammer???
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    Yes, he can delete the thread but he cant ban you from his forum , like he can if he had a store .
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
    You better read it again. He was getting help. Its people like him that are always victims because they are whiny little bitches. This forum is for MEN TO TALK ABOUT GUNS. All others can go to www.somebodyhurtmyfeelings.com to get their hand held by fellow little bitches and quit using this forum to try and shame a vendor publicly into giving him something for free.

You should come join us in the pony thread in the lounge man. We were all just about to go do some wonderfully nut shrinking steroids and get pony skull tattoo's, since we are HYPERMASCULIN MEN and all. You may find you fit in ever so well. Hoof bump!

And John, I can understand why you may not want to deal with the #### that goes on here any longer. Can't say that I blame you. Chodes abound in this place as of late. If you do go, good luck to you and keep bringing in that cheap cheap surplus please. If you stay, please keep threads like these open as they are like a car wreck. You want to look away but you just can't. They are also good for those of us who want to remember who not to deal with in the EE in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Sure he can ask or report a post (triangle icon bottom left of each post) but so can you but remember mods arent suppose to moderate dealer forums .

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    But he can ask the MODs to swing the hammer???

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbreath View Post
    You better read it again. He was getting help. Its people like him that are always victims because they are whiny little bitches. This forum is for MEN TO TALK ABOUT GUNS. All others can go to www.somebodyhurtmyfeelings.com to get their hand held by fellow little bitches and quit using this forum to try and shame a vendor publicly into giving him something for free.
    That is exactly what this chat room used to be, a forum for men to talk about guns (look it says Gunnutz) a source of ideas, helpful hints, sharing experiences.... But I guess we are just not sensitive enough to the current generation's tenderness....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Seriously we need John and it has little to do with gun products. That's hardly a need. It has nothing to do with his gruffness. It's because he's experienced the greasy underbelly of agenda-driven gun control. Do your research. He's a survivor and we need his voice for the next round of Liberal lowball harassment.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    That is exactly what this chat room used to be, a forum for men to talk about guns (look it says Gunnutz) a source of ideas, helpful hints, sharing experiences.... But I guess we are just not sensitive enough to the current generation's tenderness....
    John
    Denigrating your customer's repeated complaints the way you do is what the problem is. You just don't seem to get it, or if you do, you don't care. Your buddies can pat you on the back and tell you that all these people are whiners, but it doesn't change the fact that your actions and postings are not professional - and a lot of people choose not to do business with you as a result. You can't change what others do, but you're in complete control of your own actions, and those actions are amateur and unprofessional.

Like I said, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Well I have never brought from Marstar however if they had something I wanted due to this forum and would do so in a heartbeat. As there are some many good reviews. There will always be bad reviews however I like to think that most of us "normal" people will know how to filter them out and just ignore those sad little people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    This thread seems like a great opportunity for a mod to clean house with pink.

Quote Originally Posted by waterwheel View Post

Like I said, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormchaser View Post
    This thread seems like a great opportunity for a mod to clean house with pink.
    Sure. Take up a collection. Start a petition. Start having the mods ban users who criticize or opine about forum sponsors. That's a great idea.

Forums don't exist to serve the purposes of your pet retailer. They exist to serve the purposes of the users. The users are the boss here, not the other way around.

But if the mods want to ban me, go ahead. Except they won't - they understand how forums work, even if you don't.